Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

1. Kamakazi Pear

2. MIKAKEY

3. OldXSnake

4. WoundedOdin

5. jldk6

6. Mr Sparkle64

I still dont have it so i'll add myself aswell. Online most afternoons but trying to complete forza 2 atm and i'm getting my driver to do a lot of the racing so i might not notice some of the messeges/invites to games immediately as i only check while im setting up another race for him.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused. I helped some people get their achievement last night but I guess some people weren't in the group I originally planned. I still wouldn't mind helping, but things are going to be hectic the next week or so as I'm moving (well, trying to find a place real quick).

If you still haven't gotten the achievement, and I accidentally deleted you, just let me know and add me back. Sorry about that. And I don't keep people on my friends list that I don't know, so hope no one gets offended if I remove them after completion of achievement :p

I'm looking for people to do most of the onlnie achievements with, I'm needing:

Grey matter (25 headshots), 1,000 kills, 10 turret kills, 1 more revenge kill, the light 5 people on fire within 30 seconds, and friends like these, send a message or friends request to help with them, we can both earn them in a private match :)

- Sniped to death

1. Kamakazi Pear

2. MIKAKEY

3. OldXSnake

4. WoundedOdin

5. jldk6

6. Mr Sparkle64

7. xLAx Kreegles

8. JAGERMEISTER TX

sorry i wasnt on for a while and sorry for calling u a bear kamakazi pear lol. ill be on whenever. probably till 5 eastern time and then again later at about 10. does this list look good for everyone cuz ill be adding u

1. BiGmigglySTYLE

2. MIKAKEY

3. OldXSnake

4. WoundedOdin

5. jldk6

6. Mr Sparkle64

7. xLAx Kreegles

8. JAGERMEISTER TX

never mind. kamakazi pear isnt going to be doing this with us so i just added bigmiggly style because he was the next on the list. idk when you guys want to do this but ill be sending friend requests and then well decide on a time i guess.