Staff Promotions

Creech

I've never heard of these forums before. And purple lime trophies? Are they higher than platinum or worse than bronze? :p

Shh... I make a lot of mistakes typing on my phone keyboard (I suck with touchscreen) and I don't always catch my mistakes.

like, I spelled with, "witb" above in the parenthesise before going back to edit

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, sub-moderator staff (ex: Guide Team) might be getting purple edit... like ps3t forums. The staff listings thread already has them labeled purple i think. At least, I swear I saw our names purple somewhere...

Edit: Found it. In the "Achievement Unlocked" thread, they have sub-moderator staff in purple.

Yeah, I've noticed that their names are purple which is awesome because purple is arguably the best color ever.

did Troy0891 x360a just recently change his/her name? I don't recognize that member. It's not like you would make a new member a mod....:p

She's always been Troy0891 but decided to get x360a at the end of her username. She was part of the Guide Team for a long time I think.

This ^^

I've spent most of my time in the forums working behind the scenes. My "promotion" to mod corresponded with my increased responsibilities on the Guide Team. Not a new member, just a ninja ;)

This ^^

I've spent most of my time in the forums working behind the scenes. My "promotion" to mod corresponded with my increased responsibilities on the Guide Team. Not a new member, just a ninja ;)

She's also a butterfly. So graceful. So beautiful. She'll kill you, though. What's a good combo of butterfly and ninja? Butterninja? Ninjafly? ButteredNinjafly?

Just watch your back, people.

She's also a butterfly. So graceful. So beautiful. She'll kill you, though. What's a good combo of butterfly and ninja? Butterninja? Ninjafly? ButteredNinjafly?

Just watch your back, people.

I like Ninjafly. :) Ooo! oo! Ninjerfly! Rhymes with gingerfly. Sounds spicy, and pretty, and DEADLY!

• 2 months later...
So Creech is now an admin, and the non-Mod staff members now have purple names. Sweet!

Of course you guys would go and do this right after I update the Awards Guide thread :o

Of course! They excel at making others work hard! :p

Gotta keep you on your toes ;) Great job with that thread btw.

See. Slave drivers! ;)

I kid, of course

In any case congrats on some well deserved promotions...Especially Creech, even though there hasn't been an official announcement yet. :)