This Game is Hard!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's fun but hard. If I put in a bit more time and effort I should get everything - I have the eating items ones already - but I usually die in the last 30 seconds before the round ends :(

400k is going to be hard, even with practice. I think the way to do it will be to focus on eating items for the bonus score they give, and do it on a 10 minute mode.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This game isn't hard at all, you just have learn each ghosts AI programming, and some strategy.

Blinky (Purple-Pink ghost) tends to stalk you when you're near him, and is capable of following you down multiple turns, making him the one I get killed by most.

Pinky (Light Pink Ghost) is pretty much the same as Blinky but I find he gives up chasing you sooner.

Inky (Blue Ghost) is the dumb one, or so i like to say. Doesn't usually end to chase me, and if he does he turns off straight away, only kills me by accident usually.

Clyde (Orange Ghost) is a medium smart ghost, he'll chase you but can be a bit random like Inky. Doesn't kill me often.

As for strategy, check the guides here. The main one for long 10 minute achievements is SAVE POWER DOTS. Don't feel obliged to eat all 4 dots at the if they appear, eat one to make the ghosts wander around, while you concentrate on bigger dot chains. Then usually, byt eh time you've eaten the last of your power dots, more should appear the other side, and you can concentrate on more chains. Also, for the time challenges, don't eat ghosts, they get faster more quickly.

Other than taht get used to tricking the ghosts into going a certain direction so you cna escape the other way, strafing left and right constantly while they're far away helps kill time too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was not that familiar with the Pac-Man franchise but I was finally able to get all 200 a couple nights ago. Challenge Mode 1 was the hardest one for me. I'm not sure why but I just could not seem to last the entire 10 minutes. I would not label it a hard 200 but I would not say it was the easiest 200 either, especially for those that haven't really played pac-man in the past.

However, it is definitely one of my favorite x-box live games. It's so brilliantly made and I'd recommend it to anyone.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

400k trick is to totally focus on one side and make sure you leave the other side with a nice easy tunnel of protection and preferably an emergency dot. Just keep cycling that cross screen tunnel and doing the same side, wipe out the ghosts every once in awhile when you feel a good pace and want to pick it up a bit, you get more points if you can handle faster.

For the rest of the time challenges i just found camping dots and waiting till all ghosts were close and never eating ghosts unles i had to worked. Nice slow pace, make sure you have exit routesgo from one side of the board to the other, use tunnels to switch back and forth on sides to confuse ghosts, up down pattern.

• 1 month later...

Well...this game is not that really hard, just need some time to master.

Just concentrate on one side until the crown shows up, then you should be able to get over 400k. Always keep your eyes on the red ghost that always trace you. BTW, after I got 400k at extra 3, I only had about 15 secs left, lol!