Hacked already !

dr latour

Did the player have unlimited health? If so it was probably the glitch where if someone gets revived in a strange way they become invincible. There was someone a couple of days ago with the same problem, he even went as far as to send a message to everyone in the server saying he wasn't hacking and he had no idea how he ended up being un killable.

Really don't think it would be a hack. Battlefield games are on dedicated servers and its not like hacking a COD game. It would be very difficult if even possible to hack the game.

Really? Take a look at the global leaderboards and tell me someone hasn't hacked/glitched/cheated this game already.

Really? Take a look at the global leaderboards and tell me someone hasn't hacked/glitched/cheated this game already.

I was going to mention this too, I looked at the leaderboards two days ago and there was two guys at the top both with ranks of colonel 99, the guy in first had managed that in around 35 hours and he had no achievements unlocked in the game at all, plus his k/d ratio was unbelievably high.

Level boosting, not Hack.

There are hacks some guy had 132 kills and no deaths in a rush match I played last night so don't tell me it hasn't been hacked it clearly has dude.

Invincibility glitch, not Hack.

If you think you can't hack ANY game on the market.....you are just plain wrong :D It's as simple as understanding the code to the game (which isn't hard at all). Heck, if gamers can create a model for the HIV virus in 3 days when scientists weren't able to do it in 10 years........hacking a game is cake.

The server is just what the GAME runs on. But you're not hacking the server, you're hacking the game. And with the servers EA has, it wouldn't be hard to hack those either.....but what good would that do besides shutting them down which happens regardless.

There are hacks some guy had 132 kills and no deaths in a rush match I played last night so don't tell me it hasn't been hacked it clearly has dude.

During the beta one of my buddies went 121 and 3 (if I remember right), so it's totally possible to do that legit. Likely? Not in a million years. Possible, though? Definitely.