What is your least favorite type of gamer?

fax5jrj

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Modders and Hackers...not the kind that mod and stuff for the single player (oblivion mods, fallout mods, etc.) but the ones that use it in multiplayer and ruin the shit for everyone else.

-people who complain about their completion percentage. Calling developers BAD, shit, and that "they will never buy another title from them" just because they make achievements either to hard, uncompleted(shutting down servers for online cheeves), or add DLC achievements after they traded it in. Its very frustrating to see..I get this is an achievement site and I use this site to get achievements, but I do it for fun. I enjoy getting achievements, its a good way to kill time and is very accomplishing, but some people take it way to seriously.

-underage gamers on Mature games. (I dont think I need to explain that)

-Racist, Rude, and immature gamers. All it does is give everyone else who plays games a bad reputation.

Eh...if you play like crap, I'm going to let you know. You're playing poorly not only brings my stats down, but affects my point gain.

COD3 did it best...with the two different modes of play. Player match for the kids who wanted to mess around with stupid guns...and ranked matches for the people who actually wanted to play. With the ability to team kill in ranked matches, to harass those players who facked around too much.

You missed the point. The guy was playing a role, and doing it well enough, but the guy didn't like snipers so took out the guy ON HIS OWN TEAM. That isn't just not helping, that is going out of your way to make it harder because you want to play a certain way.

And like I said, 12 assists, that means I had a lot of kills stolen, doesn't mean I contributed nothing, just means I didn't get the killing shot. Plus, it was a team game, and we won, so clearly the team was doing something right.

Then it would be the (Fill in space) Fanboy. Particularly COD Fanboys. The Battlefield ones are small in number, but when they lash out, they're really annoying. Halo fanboys are only annoying to me because they're kids, but they don't do much to piss people off like they used to (as far as I can tell.)

Alright. I don't wanna start shit here, but dude, thats pretty whack to say Halo fanboys are kids. I dunno whether or not I could be labeled one, but I'm 23 and have been a Halo fan for 10 years. Not a little kid. I don't have anything against fanboys. They like a particular game or series. Nothing wrong with that.

As for most annoying gamer, I think it's typically the little kids or the people who get overly angry when you beat them. Like you somehow turned homosexual because you beat them. Silly :woop:

Why do you dislike the first type of gamer? You didn't really give a reason why. I'm curious..

Because some campaigns are really good, and when I say a game is good and they say either "It sucks since it doesn't have multiplayer," or "The multiplayer sucked in that." My reply "How about you play the fucking campaign, dipshit."

Games like Batman: Arkham Asylum, Dead Space 1+2, and Mirror's Edge all aren't bought as much, simply because they don't have multiplayer. It's stupid, and if you're one of these people, IMO, you shouldn't call yourself a gamer.

Alright. I don't wanna start shit here, but dude, thats pretty whack to say Halo fanboys are kids. I dunno whether or not I could be labeled one, but I'm 23 and have been a Halo fan for 10 years. Not a little kid. I don't have anything against fanboys. They like a particular game or series. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm sorry for generalizing. I should have said "most." With Halo there's the nerd, and then there the fanboy. You sound like the Halo nerd, where you love to play it, love the campaigns, but you still play other games and know that there are games that can be just as fun. I'm a Halo nerd, and I'm proud of it.

Halo Fanboys are the people who play religiously and play nothing else. But They're friendly most of the time.

These are what I personally label them, and I'm not saying that everyone does it, just to clarify.

The rage quitters, the gamers that make annoying noises into their headsets just because they can, and the child gamers set up with a headset. Why would you give a child a headset to talk to other gamers? All they do is babble on and have temper tantrums. Not to mention their mothers scramming in the background can be a bit much...

Mine would be the people who ONLY play multiplayer, and could give two shits whether the campaign's good or not, unless it's co-op.

Then it would be the (Fill in space) Fanboy. Particularly COD Fanboys. The Battlefield ones are small in number, but when they lash out, they're really annoying. Halo fanboys are only annoying to me because they're kids, but they don't do much to piss people off like they used to (as far as I can tell.)

Anyone who cheats. Whether they mod their gamerscore or hack Call of Duty. They don't even deserve to wear the title 'gamer'

You two hit the nail on the head.

I would say most of what has already been said as well as the people who think they can tell you how to play the game, I have had little kids thinking that they can tell me to use a sniper or that i should be quickscoping. Also people that complain becuase i don't spin around before i kill to get a 'nice killcam'.

Multiplayer elitists/teabaggers/most people in multiplayer.

Back in the era of the PS2, retards still bought games. The only thing is that you didn't have to interact with them or know the kind of mentally-deficient, insecure children that liked your preferred titles. Every time I go online, I have a few cool games where everyone's chilled, and then run into an obnoxious dick. Really makes me lose faith in gamers.

Also, to a lesser extent, people who constantly play MP and refuse to acknowledge anything else. One day my nose will break due to constant face-palming.

People who team kill, or just fire at you if you have the weapon/vehicle they wanted. Of course, they're not as bad as the "Almost TeamKillers;" the guys who fire at you a little bit, but wait for you to get angry and attack them, or just make it worse on you.

People who insist you enter their vehicle, even when you don't know them/don't trust their driving skills, and will even run you over to convince you. (I'm still talking about games here, not real life).

Teabaggers.

People who send out "Would you join my clan?" messages, I find a little annoying, but not too bad.

Cheaters, Hackers, people that do nothing but Halo/CoD/GoW multiplayer (minus my best friend. He's a great guy), little kids playing M-rated games, trolls

And worst of all

Gamers that think Final Fantasy XIII is crap when they really don't understand it at all. Guess they never played a JRPG besides FFVII.

People who lives upon gamerscore like its some sort of drug to them that its essential to keep them alive.

People who purely play games with online multiplayer and don't give a shot about single player or anything else. Don't rank as a gamer in my eyes.

People who randomly start trash talking to you only for them to be completely destroyed by me.

The 13 year old's or whatever who's balls haven't dropped yet and have your high pitched voices and start screaming or just talking in general on your 18 rated games.

Being told what to do online especially by those 13 year old's, I will do whatever the fuck I want!

People who randomly sing or worse try to rap to a song, jesus christ!!

There's probably more but there the main one's.

Yeah everyone just hit the nail on the head for this one

I hate people who are saying how bad you are in the game, so what I may only get 10 kills in a game sometimes I'm not as good in certain games and other games I get more than 20 kills.. people need to not be assholes.

I hate people who cheat.. whats the point? So what your getting more gamer score but your not doing it the real way so your gamer score is fake

I also hate the little kids and the random trash talkers who comment on the name of your gamertag and or comment if your a girl on xbox. Its very annoying