6 months later, no achievement. Wonderful.

linktriforce007

- First played online Mar.23rd

- Never Rebooted

- Never was Leaderboard reset

- Never signed up for mycrysis.com through the game or the website

- Used the nano edition code to start at level 5

- Boosted Capture the Relay for levels 37-50 (dont hate)

- Played once a day from Sept.23rd and no achievement until my first TIA game at 12:15am on Oct.1st

- CST Timezone

- Cleared my cache multiple times throughout those 6 months

- Moved my GT a few times to different consoles and needed to delete and recover to my main console as well

Did you ever delete the Crysis 2 save file? I think that's where My problem is. That or the website.

Played today. Still no achievement. Fuck Crytek.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I was reading so much about the month counting and not the actual day, I tried to get the achiev today with no luck. Okay, I played a day early, but still, if it's the month that counts I should have been able to get it today, I guess. We'll see what happens tomorrow..

*First played online MP: 3rd April

*I never rebooted.

*I DID sign up for mycrysis in game because I didn't know what it was.

*I boosted CTR from rank 33 to rank 50. Everyone else's rank was reset except mine.

*I got tooled up achiev without problems.

*I never deleted saved game.

EDIT. Oh and I used the limited edition code to start from rank 5.

I don't think this achiev is perma-glitched.. Probs just like seriously in GoW1 where most people had to go over the 10k kills. It'll unlock eventually *fingers crossed*

Edited by lorennf

*First played online MP: 3rd April

Play on October 3rd and you should get it. I believe the counter is for six EXACT months later, or later than that even. Just the month won't cut it.

Like I said in another thread, my first online game was on the 1st of April, on October 1st (today), I got it the first game I played after not touching it for six full months, granting me the 1K, finally. :)

Play on October 3rd and you should get it. I believe the counter is for six EXACT months later, or later than that even. Just the month won't cut it.

Like I said in another thread, my first online game was on the 1st of April, on October 1st (today), I got it the first game I played after not touching it for six full months, granting me the 1K, finally. :)

Like I said, I only tried it cos someone afew pages back said something about it not being sspecific to the day, it's to the month. That would also maybe explain why people got it September 1st too

Hey guys, I got the acheivement last night. It was around 19.30 on October the 1st. I asumed I would have got it on the 25th of September, as I got my first online achievment on the 25th of March. However I didn't, I have tried everyday since the 25th of Sept and it din't unlock, this includes the early hours of October the 1st (the day I got it). I didn't do anything different, except I lost the game?! I assume it was the whole, it counts on a month to month basis after a certan time. The only achievement I had trouble with prior to this, was 'Tooled Up' and to get around that, I installed the weapon skin add on. I think it was a code included in my copy of the game, I'm sorry if you haven't got the achievement. It's just a stupid glitch.

JUST GOT IT! It is the 2nd of October here and I having been trying for like a week but no luck even yesterday on the 1st of October but I played like 5 minutes of campaign then hopped into a TIM and it was a GOOD connection previously they have always been bad since trying for dedication and my first good connection it popped.

Did you ever delete the Crysis 2 save file? I think that's where My problem is. That or the website.

Played today. Still no achievement. Fuck Crytek.

I never deleted or transferred my save file at any time.

It must be server issues on their end where only certain servers check on the first of a month (how the time played is calculated) against your progress. Sounds completely stupid but must be the only answer at this point. This is why some get it and other dont who have the same criteria.

I never deleted or transferred my save file at any time.

It must be server issues on their end where only certain servers check on the first of a month (how the time played is calculated) against your progress. Sounds completely stupid but must be the only answer at this point. This is why some get it and other dont who have the same criteria.

It wouldn't surprise me if Crytek was this fucking stupid.

All right. This achievement sucks. I started the game in May so I can't really help confirm anything but I've been following everything.

Answer these questions and we'll see if we can find any sort of pattern:

1. Have you unlocked Dedication? If so, when?

2. What month did you start in?

3. Did you sign up for mycrysis?

4. Did you delete your single player save file?

5. Did you clear your cache at any point?

6. Did any other achievement glitch on you (Tooled Up or Supersoldier)?

7. Did you reboot?

8. Did you use the limited edition code to jump to level 5?

I don't think #7 matters but we might as well gather as much information as possible.

Hopefully I get this thing in November...

1. Have you unlocked Dedication? If so, when? No

2. What month did you start in? April 30th

3. Did you sign up for mycrysis? No

4. Did you delete your single player save file? No

5. Did you clear your cache at any point? No

6. Did any other achievement glitch on you (Tooled Up or Supersoldier)? No

7. Did you reboot? Yes

8. Did you use the limited edition code to jump to level 5? Yes

1. Have you unlocked Dedication? If so, when? No

2. What month did you start in? April 30th

3. Did you sign up for mycrysis? No

4. Did you delete your single player save file? No

5. Did you clear your cache at any point? No

6. Did any other achievement glitch on you (Tooled Up or Supersoldier)? No

7. Did you reboot? Yes

8. Did you use the limited edition code to jump to level 5? Yes

This achievement is probably random, it's different for everyone.

Thanks anyways tornado. But I'm with Dante the Dutch. I've done everything people have said to try. I played the beta,unlocked my first mp achievement on 3/22,no other achievements have glitched,I did use the limit edition code to started on level 5,I did reboot,I signed up for mycrysis,cleared my cache,I moved my saved data, and I've been playing since 9/22 everyday a few to 10 plus games. Nothing yet.