Are the Valkenhayn achievements not working for anyone else?

Boss Battle

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you can even see Valkenhayn trophies listed on ps3trophies.org. I just don't understand why we have to be so special...

Might just not get achievements with him then, if there were any achievements with him, they would have been included with the DLC on release.

Still, wouldnt mind getting him, seen his character gameplay and it looked good.

Yeah, you can even see Valkenhayn trophies listed on ps3trophies.org. I just don't understand why we have to be so special...

ArcSys messed up in the coding the first time, he was originally supposed to come out for 360 BEFORE PS3 however because of that miss they had they had to delay him for so long ... why for so long it could possibly because of the Loketest they were doing for CSII or it was too long of a process for them to take care of right away aka laziness ... either way we should be expecting a fix in the achievements soon enough ... i hope

ArcSys messed up in the coding the first time, he was originally supposed to come out for 360 BEFORE PS3 however because of that miss they had they had to delay him for so long ... why for so long it could possibly because of the Loketest they were doing for CSII or it was too long of a process for them to take care of right away aka laziness ... either way we should be expecting a fix in the achievements soon enough ... i hope

Yeah, I figured they were probably too busy with their work on CSII myself. To be honest, after the first two weeks of Valkenhayn's delay, I didn't even mind waiting (I guessed that they'd most likely release Platinum & Valk together, with the whole CSII balance patch). In any case, it's exam period for me right now, so I'm not too bothered.

I absolutely love BB:CS (after getting used to the changes they did to Kune), and they sold me once they made Makoto a playable character (she's pretty much my main now). In no way would I ever get upset at ArcSys for a few little bumps here and there along an otherwise awesome road to fighting game perfection. I'm just really scared that when the achievement fix comes, there'll be another bug for those who already did Valk's challenges, and they won't be able to get the achievement... EVER!!

Yeah, I figured they were probably too busy with their work on CSII myself. To be honest, after the first two weeks of Valkenhayn's delay, I didn't even mind waiting (I guessed that they'd most likely release Platinum & Valk together, with the whole CSII balance patch). In any case, it's exam period for me right now, so I'm not too bothered.

I absolutely love BB:CS (after getting used to the changes they did to Kune), and they sold me once they made Makoto a playable character (she's pretty much my main now). In no way would I ever get upset at ArcSys for a few little bumps here and there along an otherwise awesome road to fighting game perfection. I'm just really scared that when the achievement fix comes, there'll be another bug for those who already did Valk's challenges, and they won't be able to get the achievement... EVER!!

You're scaring me... :(

I tried him on PS3 and he just didnt fit my preferences as someone id play, i prefer Makoto within the DLC characters myself. At this point they should have waited and just given him to us with Platinum since she'll probably get released with BBCSII anyway, give Valk players the edge now only to take it away through balance changes

but as far as the achievement goes just recover your gamertag if all else fails, its a simple solution to achievement bugs

People who did the challenges might just have to recover their accounts or complete a challenge again for it to unlock.

What are the values for the achievements in this DLC? I am going to update our achievement list, but when you compare to people on xbox.com now it doesn't show values unless the achievements are unlocked.

15, 40 and 30 points. They're secret achievements so I'm not sure which is which but I imagine that it's the same order as the Makoto ones, only one is 15 points instead of 10.

15, 40 and 30 points. They're secret achievements so I'm not sure which is which but I imagine that it's the same order as the Makoto ones, only one is 15 points instead of 10.

How are you sure ? o.o Id assume the 15 belongs to the Unlimited achievement since it takes no effort to do but id have to wait for the achievements to be fixed