Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

Kairi

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to get a small group of 10 people together to boost (Cashing In Achievement 50,000 for Designs) and (Making a Name Achievement 50,000 for Tunes)

The cheap car we will boost with is a Misubishi Eclipse GSX D Class 400

Search the Gamertag for the specific car

Buy it, Like it, and use it a few times

Long Beach West is the shortest at 0.45 miles a lap

BTW this car is Great for the League Racing Achievements

I destroyed them in the introductory class with this car

We will just keep moving down the list

Add yourself to the list

1. MR2TURBO

Edited by MR2TURBO

I would like to get a small group of 10 people together to boost (Cashing In Achievement 50,000 for Designs) and (Making a Name Achievement 50,000 for Tunes)

Add yourself to the list

1. MR2TURBO

2. IEvil IMonkey

Please add me to the 2nd spot IEvil IMonkey

I will do yours in just a few minutes

EDIT All downloaded and done mate. Had to do 3 short 1 lap races on TopGear West for the Design LIKE to show up. You can LIKE the TUNES by viewing them in the TUNE area on the MENU

ITS WORTH NOTING THAT WHEN I MADE MY TUNE/DESIGN (I may have missed the option) I HAD TO GO INTO THEM AFTER AND SHARE THEM TO MAKE THEM PUBLIC (and not private) AS I DONT REMEMBER SEEING AN OPTION WHEN I MADE THEM TO SAVE AND SHARE

Edited by IEvil IMonkey

if any of you want to do a quick design & tune (literally just change the tire pressure from 30 to 29, no upgrades or anything) the for the 2005 Honda Team Forza NSX-R then let me know. I am in that for the next series of races so don't mind using your shit while i am playing the game anyway

I think it is best if we all stick to the same car for this boosting session mate like we did in FM5 and the Ford Fiesta :woop:

Add yourself to the list

1. MR2TURBO

3. silverblock

can I be added three on the list please

what is the plan do laps of top gear track down load everybodys stuff if I can remember from Forza 5

got a design done and a tune just changed tire pressure if that's ok and a quick upgrade

Edited by silverblock
spelling

I'm sure I shared it but on checking it was still set to PRIVATE. I have gone in again and made it PUBLIC so let me know if it shows up now please. Thanks

Yeah I got you now you have 2 showing.

P.s you can like designs without racing by going to paint car section then the my designs(4th option)

Edited by gezarelli83