Achievement Trading Thread

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm picking up the game in 20 Minutes or so, and I'll be around all day if anyone wants to play or boost, just send me a message. Happy gaming!

GT: Red Eyes Metal

EDIT: Will people please please please stop messaging me asking to boost with them? I no longer have the game, and haven't done so for the past two years, yet I'm still getting PM'd about it =/

EDIT 2: This post is 4 years old >.< So please please please do not message me asking to boost still.

Edited by Red Eyes Metal
Update to tell people what's what.

aaaaggghhhhhhhhhh fuck! why would you want to boost? what a waste of time, play a game because you want to, jesus

Your conception was a waste of time you foul smelling dirty bastard.

I hope you die in a car crash.

Anyways im up for boosting...add me.

Tag: Golli Wog H

Since boosting is shit-hard in this game...

I will be starting a 12 person party where we can all trade

1. Bond Evasion.

2. Bond Versus, Detonation and Win.

3. 5 Territorial Wins.

4. 100 Golden Gun Kills.

5. Best Player In Match

6. 100 Kills From Cover

7. 10 Blindfire Kills.

If anyone wants in I'd like you to post in this thread aswell as send me a message and friend request over xbox live. My tag is GOLLI WOG H

Once we have a full party I will try to get a game going between 7 and 8 pm GMT (England) every night until all 12 people have their achievements.

Once the 7 achievements are all achieved for all 12 of us, we can start discussing Credit Boosting.

Who's in..?

and remember my tag is GOLLI WOG H...not Halimbo2005.

Also if your gamertag is not the same as your username here can you post both.

Here goes...

1. Halimbo2005 (Golli Wog H)

2. EastCoastSavage

3. MaLiCiouS 2786

4. Geordiedean

Edited by Halimbo2005

There seems to be no definitive way of cheating the system, but the quickest way thus far is to play Bond Evasion as they usually dont last more than a minute and u get 125 pertty much every time.

Hmm. Okay. I've found if you keep replaying Golden Gun mode and score 50+ points, you can get 500-1000 points each time...and it's only 10 mins a piece.

Hmm. Okay. I've found if you keep replaying Golden Gun mode and score 50+ points, you can get 500-1000 points each time...and it's only 10 mins a piece.

Or you can join an 8 person boosting party, each round you win is 1000+ and shouldnt last more than 2 or 3 mins.

Speaking of which I made a mistake.

Sorry to people thinking it would be a 12 person party but it'll only be 8.

Once everyone has their achievements we will be doing Golden Gun mode to pick up 1000+ for whoever's go it is until we all have 100000.

I say this because I now have all online achievements except for ones that require credits.

1. Halimbo2005 (Golli Wog H)

2. EastCoastSavage

3. MaLiCiouS 2786

4. Geordiedean

5. CHEMA HAS EYES

6. n3wton

7. Taker447

8. Xpresurself

So lads we have the full 8.

Just so there's no confusion the order we will go in will be the order you are listed above.

I already have Taker 447 and Xpresurself on my list.

The rest of you will recieve F/R's from me, TONIGHT FROM 8 o'clock ONWARDS WE BATTLE.....or boost.

Happy gaming.

Edited by Halimbo2005