Doll Buying/Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread

Webb

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I have spare hammer and theresa dolls which I am willing to trade for any of the others. Alternatively, if someone already has this achievement and is willing to help out, I am on all night (GMT), gamertag Gaskie.

Anyone willing to trade me the dolls will get them back immediately.

Edit to say I now have Lucien so I am looking to trade my hammer and/or Theresa for your Reaver, Hero or Garth dolls.

Edited by Gaskie

I looked it up and it seems that the Theresa doll is guaranteed in See the Future, so basically my collection of them is worthless. Does anyone know if you get a different doll per save file or if it's locked to your Xbox/GT or whatever?

EDIT: Just tested on another save and got another Theresa doll, damn.

Edited by bleh

Hi,

I have

Hero doll

Lucien doll

Reaver doll

Theresa doll

I need

Garth doll

Hammer doll

As this is my last achievment i can give you anything you want.

My Gamertag is Chibichou

Edited by CanardJM

I have a couple of extra Lucien dolls, and I need everything else. I don't actually care about physically owning the dolls, so if you have the set, or need Lucien to complete the set, I am happy to give you the Lucien doll so that I can get the "or see another hero do so" part of the achievement. I assume you don't need the dolls for anything else, right?

Edit: I went ahead and did the shooting range some more so I now have five extra Lucien dolls, that I will trade for the five other dolls. Thanks.

Edited by jwtaylor1980

Anyone looking to get "Dollcatcher"

I can Help with specific dolls, or just give out the Achievement itself (quicker), send me a Msg + FR on XBL if you're interested...;)

[both DLC's (or free versions) needed to join my room]

do you have all of them? if so would it be possible for you to get me the achieve by selling it to a trader and buying it back i belive thats they way you do it

get back to me either on here or o my gamertag, thanks if yu can do it

I would like to trade for:

1. The Gargoyle achievement

2. The Hoarder achievement

3. The Executioner achievement

I can give either a Hammer doll for each achievement (3 dolls for all 3 achievements) or $1 million for each achievement, plus a preferred player rating.