Execution Styles

razzleson

I didn't see this anywhere so I figured it was worth it's own thread. Below are all the execution styles, and info on how to get each one.

Note: All executions must be done on mobsters if you want the achievement.

Back Of The Head execution: Using a pistol, stand in front of your enemy. While they are standing, lock onto them and press RB.

Barehanded Kneeling execution: Get your enemy on their knees by shooting them in the knee or beating them down. Then, without any weapons drawn, stand in front of your enemy. While they are still kneeling, lock onto them and press RB.

Barehanded Standing execution: Without any weapons drawn, stand in front of your enemy. While they are standing, lock onto them and press RB.

Between The Eyes execution: Using a revolver, stand in front of your enemy. While they are standing, lock onto them and press RB.

Blackhand execution: Kill your enemy with your fists without grabbing them.

Blackhand Grapple execution: Kill your enemy with your fists while grabbing them.

Bombs Away execution: Kill your enemy with dynamite, a bomb, an explosive barrel, or an explosive crate.

Bottle execution: Kill your enemy by throwing a bottle at them.

Chin Up execution: Get your enemy on their knees by shooting them in the knee or beating them down. Get directly in front of them while holding a 2x4, lock on to them, and press RB. 2x4s can be found by blowing up a burning barrel on the street.

Clavicle Crush execution: Using a tire iron, stand in front of your enemy. While they are standing, lock onto them and press RB.

Cocktail Hour execution: Kill your enemy with a Molotov.

Crooked Cop execution: Using a police baton, stand in front of your enemy. While they are standing, lock onto them and press RB.

Disarmed execution: Shoot your enemy in the shoulder to make them drop their weapon.

Double Play execution: Get your enemy on their knees by shooting them in the knee or beating them down. Then, using a baseball bat, stand in front of your enemy. While they are still kneeling, lock onto them and press RB.

Face-off execution: Get your enemy on their knees by shooting them in the knee or beating them down. Get directly in front of them while holding a shotgun. Lock on to them and press RB.

Foot In Mouth execution: Get your enemy on their knees by shooting them in the knee or beating them down. Get directly in front of them while holding a magnum. Lock on to them, then press RB.

Gut Shot execution: Using a shotgun, stand in front of your enemy. While they are standing, lock onto them and press RB.

Hard Head execution: Kill your enemy by slamming their head into a counter or other low object.

Hats Off execution: Get your enemy on their knees by shooting them in the knee or beating them down. Get directly in front of them while holding a pistol. Lock on to them and press RB.

Headstrong execution: Using a Tommy gun, stand in front of your enemy. While they are standing, lock onto them and press RB.

How's Your Leg execution: Get your enemy on their knees by shooting them in the knee or beating them down. Get directly in front of them while holding a golf club or shovel. Lock on to them, and press RB.

Kneecapped execution: Shoot your enemy in the knee.

Last Gasp execution: Strangle your enemy to death with your bare hands.

Look at Me execution: Get your enemy on their knees by shooting them in the knee or beating them down. Then, using a revolver, stand in front of your enemy. While they are still kneeling, lock onto them and press RB.

Magnum execution: Kill your enemy with a magnum.

Melee Weapon execution: Kill your enemy using any melee weapon.

Neck Boned execution: Get your enemy on their knees by shooting them in the knee or beating them down. Get directly in front of them while holding a tire iron. Lock on to them and press RB.

Neck Kink execution: Get your enemy on their knees by shooting them in the knee or beating them down. Then, using a police baton, stand in front of your enemy. While they are still kneeling, lock onto them and press RB.

Over Cooked execution: Throw your enemy into a furnace. Furnaces can be found in bakeries and funeral homes.

Pipe Down execution: Using a lead pipe, stand in front of your enemy. While they are standing, lock onto them and press RB.

Protect Ya Neck execution: Using a golf club or shovel, stand in front of your enemy. While they are standing, lock onto them and press RB.

Revolver execution: Kill your enemy with a revolver.

Riddled With Lead execution: Get your enemy on their knees by shooting them in the knee or beating them down. Get directly in front of them while holding a Tommy gun, lock on to them, and press RB.

Road Rage execution: Kill your enemy by running them over with a car.

Shotgun execution: Kill your enemy with a shotgun.

Sicilian Candle execution: Using a 2x4, stand in front of your enemy. While they are standing, lock onto them and press RB. 2x4s can be found by blowing up a burning barrel on the street.

Silent Assassin execution: Strangle your enemy to death using the garrote wire.

Stained Glass execution: Kill your enemy by throwing them through a window.

Sure Shot execution: Kill your enemy with a head shot.

Taste My Chamber execution: Using a magnum, stand in front of your enemy. While they are standing, lock onto them and press RB.

Tommy Gun execution: Kill your enemy with a Tommy gun.

Traffic Accident execution: Kill your enemy by throwing them in front of a moving vehicle. Do not stand in front of traffic or it will stop; stand to the side of the road.

Wallpapered execution: Kill your enemy by slamming them against a wall.

Watch Your Step execution: Kill your enemy by throwing them off a roof, ledge, two-story window, etc.

Wrenched execution: Get your enemy on their knees by shooting them in the knee or beating them down. Get directly in front of them while holding a lead pipe, lock on to them, and press RB.

You're Out execution: Using a baseball bat, stand in front of your enemy. While they are standing, lock onto them and press RB. Note: There is a glitch in the onscreen message, which will call it a "Melee Standing Execution".

If you see any mistakes, make sure to let me know so I can edit it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone help me? I have ALOT of the execution styles but I still need some DONE on the mobsters... well... I own everything, taken down ALL the compounds, taken over the stores/rackets and possibly everything I can do.. well I cant find any mobsters because ive taken everything out. You know how I can find them?

Thanks

Can anyone help me? I have ALOT of the execution styles but I still need some DONE on the mobsters... well... I own everything, taken down ALL the compounds, taken over the stores/rackets and possibly everything I can do.. well I cant find any mobsters because ive taken everything out. You know how I can find them?

Thanks

Two words, racket trucks.

The game has a never ending supply of mobsters if you go after the racket trucks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Can someone please give me some advice on where i could get the STAINED GLASS EXECUTION (the one where you throw them through the glass) thanks in advance.

i did it like this: go to take over a warehouse and kill all but one, and then just keep throwing him back and forth the window( in front of the warehouse)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
how do you strangle someone with your bare hands for the last gasp excution

Use LT to lock onto a mobster, then hit RT to grab hold of him. While still holding him, click and hold both the right joystick and the left joystick (L3 and R3) simultaneously. You should begin strangling your opponent and his health bar will slowly drain. Be sure to keep R3 and L3 pressed until he is dead. There is a mission where you have to kill mobsters using the strangle for a "silent" kill as to not alert others, so you can get a strangle kill when you reach that point in the game if your stats aren't built up enough yet.