Achievement Trading Thread (You've Got Fans Requests)

DGNR8zman8569

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded the last couple ones above me. Brotherlyquasar, I can't find yours. Is it still there? I still need 5 downloads. Mine is a superstart keywords Glenn Danzig Misfits. Any help would be appreciated & i'll keep checking back to see if anyone else needs help. My gamertag is MFZombieKiller if you wanna send me a message that way.

Hi there, i am looking for help on this one. I will download the 5 people above me and then keep an eye on this thread over the next few days and download the next five.

In the meantime i have uploaded a finisher called code of honor (generic name) keywords are pedigree, pepsi plunge and achievement with the comments please download as is 4 achievement. I would be very happy if anyone could help. And hope that i am help the others around get the achievement it's pretty shitty.

(My Checklist)

Downloaded MFzombiekiller, nickers147, Bigcraboski.....

My GT is David Zoolander.

Edited by Davey Zoo

Looking for help with the 5 downloads "You've Got Fans" achievement. It's the only achievement I have left to get in the game.

I have uploaded an Arena: WWE Your Fired

Keyword: Toffeefired

Please download and review.

In the review just leave your gamertag and the keywords for your item that you want me to download and I will download and review it for you in return.

Any help anyone can give to help me complete this game will be much appreciated.

I'm willing to trade this achievement with anyone. It says in the description that you can just download and delete the content 5 times to pop the achievement. If anyone wants to do this, just message me (tashizm on XBL) and I'd be willing to trade that way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've uploaded a superstar called Mark Fox (keyword - Mark Fox). It'd be great if some of you could download him (even if you delete him straight away afterward). I'm very willing to download some of yours in exchange - just message me your keyword tags and gamertag and I'll download ASAP.

Cheers

Gamertag: Flaming_INFERN0

I have a created superstar named Indies Wrestler that is available for download. He no-sells everything and his entire move set is finishers.

Also available is the Shooting Star Spear.

Inspiration came from the fantastic @indieswrestler twitter account.

Thanks! I GT: Anbecom Verted