Games to play with your Girlfriend that won't ruin your completion percentage

xMac Kellx

As the thread title says I'm looking for co-op games (maybe light competition like kart racing) that are fun to play with your girlfriend and don't land you with a ridiculous grind at the end of it all when the game is finished.

We've completed Up. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs is being played through at the moment. I also picked up You're In The Movies aswell.

Looking for others.

I'm from Europe but I also have an American Xbox so US exclusives are OK.

Not meaning to insult any girl gamers here. My girlfriend is the casual of casual gamers. She loved the Up and Cloudy... Movies (I did too by the way) and this has opened her up to playing some games with me.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scene it series of games are good fun and easy 1000G if you put time into it, Viva pinata is also an easy 1000G and quite fun if you like building your own little colony

As youve stated Cloudy with a chance of meatballs is very fun and easy G i just completed it also Disney pixars UP i just compelted also very fun and easy G

Well I don't care about my own completion, but my last girlfriend liked to play puzzle quest and we split up before she finished it leaving me with like 50/250. What a bitch. My new girlfriend told me she likes the tomb raider games, but she hasn't played my xbox yet.

Isn't your completion percentage kind of ruined already? I can't say you really care about it if you're at 58%. Anyways, here are some easy ones since I've done them myself or will be: Trivial Pursuit, Monopoly, and Scene It games. They're all extremely easy and fun to play. I finished Monopoly and Scene It! BOS with my girlfriend. Trivial Pursuit is on my list next. It keeps her busy and out of my completion percentage.

I'm surprised that you have a girlfriend if you care about completion percentage :p j/k

So am I.

Isn't your completion percentage kind of ruined already? I can't say you really care about it if you're at 58%.

It's 58% because I buy so many games and then just play Gears 2, haha. I still have all those games and I do intend to play them....someday. Point was playing games that might only be fun because we're playing them together. I want to limit the amount of stuff I would have to grind out if possible.

Some good suggestions there anyways so far, cheers.

games i play with my fiance are the guitar hero/rock band games. shell do the singing every now and then.

tho she does take interest in the story of a few games and likes to watch them as i play. mass effect, dead space, the saboteur and batman: AA. just to name a few

oh, we also played jewel quest, bejewelled and tetris together

Scene it series of games are good fun and easy 1000G if you put time into it, Viva pinata is also an easy 1000G and quite fun if you like building your own little colony

As youve stated Cloudy with a chance of meatballs is very fun and easy G i just completed it also Disney pixars UP i just compelted also very fun and easy G

Um doesn't viva pinata take HOURS on its achievements? it think there is one to play at least 50 hours to get it, I don't remember the actual number. And some collection achievements are rather a pain in the ass. But if she likes it and spends so much time on it, then it would be an easy game.

Avatar is an easy 1000G I hear. Just completing the story, and if I'm not mistaken, King Kong is 1000G for just beating it.

For arcades, Kingdom for Keflings might be something she likes, easy achievements, you just need to basically beat the game. The Maw is easy, pretty, cute and hella fun, you get a premium theme from beating it too xD

I could probably think up a few more

As most other people have said, 'Scene It: LCA' or 'Scene It: BOS'.

I recently played Splosion Man with my boyfriend on co-op. That was pretty fun so you could always get that from the Arcade?

Oh man, splosion man can get so frustrating esp in co-op (not nearly as hard as N+ but I think thats what they had in mind making the game) xD easy achievements though, and can be great fun if you have patience

Oh man, splosion man can get so frustrating esp in co-op (not nearly as hard as N+ but I think thats what they had in mind making the game) xD easy achievements though, and can be great fun if you have patience

Yeah I spose some of it did get annoying lol.

OP even if you don't end up getting this, download the trial version just so you can watch the credits....the best I have ever seen (and heard) :p.