Why does everyone else have a patch?

Seems like the patch is out right? Then why do I get the short end of the stick and get bupkiss? I Got a patch but it didn't give me my achievements or lvl up my character when I kill shit the Exp isn't adding to it.... I deleted my cache again and tried again notta zip ziltch...

Why am I always the one getting fucked up the ass?

Yep it true the update is here, I am up to level 65 now. Haven't played Claptrap yet so we will see if the achievement part is working right.

Seems to be working for me.

I've killed the bosses in the game & I just got one of the collectibles achievements which I believe were the ones that were glitched.

I'm right at the end boss now but read on here that you have to do a lot of farming for some of the collectibles. Boy were they not kidding!

I seemed to fly through this dlc but the collectibles seem to be taking forever. Shame this is gonna be the last thing I play on Borderlands as I've had some good times on this game :(

The leveling patch isnt working for me either. So you are not alone.

Right guys, I too thought that the patch had not worked for me either, as I did not get any retro-active achievements either.

And at first it felt like I was not gaining XP, but I had to mow down atleast 50-100 enemies before I realised the XP bar move a tiny bit, but that is now all good. As it takes a little while for the bar to move, but once it does it is fine, completing missions helped alot, or just run through the respawnd bosses once more, I got about 50-60k in xp each boss.

Hope that helps and happy gaming!

Well, I'm not sure if the level increase is working for me, (I had to make a new character and he's only at 45.) but the boss acheivements aren't working for me. Or at least Knoxx's isn't.

Do you get it when you kill him in the powerplant or is it later? 'Cause I killed him and got nothing... :/

You face Knoxx again later on and you get the achievement then, so don't worry.

Right guys, I too thought that the patch had not worked for me either, as I did not get any retro-active achievements either.

And at first it felt like I was not gaining XP, but I had to mow down atleast 50-100 enemies before I realised the XP bar move a tiny bit, but that is now all good. As it takes a little while for the bar to move, but once it does it is fine, completing missions helped alot, or just run through the respawnd bosses once more, I got about 50-60k in xp each boss.

Hope that helps and happy gaming!

Thats crazy hope thats all it is and I just have alot of farming to do.... Boy I really love to farm thx Gearbox you jerk offs :drunk

Thats crazy hope thats all it is and I just have alot of farming to do.... Boy I really love to farm thx Gearbox you jerk offs :drunk

Just finished this dlc today: 1750/1750 finally!

To complete the claptrap dlc = 2 hours (tops)

To complete the farming = 10+ hours (maybe more)

Did Gearbox really think that anyone in their right mind would find that much farming fun?!

Good luck to you in getting this done anyway.

Oh and one last thing did you know that those Claptraps have a fun karaoke night?! If you don't you will do by the time you finish this dlc!

Did Gearbox really think that anyone in their right mind would find that much farming fun?!

Oh and one last thing did you know that those Claptraps have a fun karaoke night?! If you don't you will do by the time you finish this dlc!

Don't remind me.

Oh wait, I'm hearing it right now because I'm still farming for those stupid bobbleheads...

Finally done like you said must have took at least 10 hrs to farm the damn objects as I left it on for the good part of the day.

I'll be sure to pay more attention when investing time in another Gearbox game as I most likely won't get another of their games if there is anything to do with gathering bullshit like in Borderlands....