Zombie campaign help

Zombrex

i'm not at the box at the moment so i cannot check, but that level was one of the maps with the temple, right? so for temple levels there are two general basic strategies.

- if the ai is going for the temple try to get other continents away from the temple as the ai most probably will not care at all. just keep an eye on the temple and if one ai fully captures it make sure that you or another ai player get back one of those 3 critical countries before the next turn. if you do it this way you can build up a pretty sizeable army before you can go for the temple/or other challenges yourself.

- in some games you can get a hold of the temple pretty fast. as long as you manage to hold it for a round you have pretty much won the game. when you control the temple you might go for countries that might be a threat to your temple, another players hq or a country with many troops on it. depends on the situation but that are the most common targets. holding the generators can be a big plus too, as you can control pathways the enemy can take by freezing near countries.

- in general try to get the fast challenges out of the way first. e.g. if you have to control 1 or 2 enemy hq's that can very often be achieved in the first or at least second round of the game. also if you think that a game started out pretty bad don't bother finishing it. just reload the level...

follow what hoernchen said about the temple. IMO screw going for the other territories away from the temple. ONLY GO FOR the area around your capital( the island next to it for example) and take the temple first round. The objectives i ended up winning with were. Take Deaths door( island next to you capital) take 2 enemy capitals, and take 22 territories. All you really need to do is get the temple then convert part of an objective then just complete it that turn. for me I was completing the 22 territories every turn, but never redeemed it til the end and when I did I won.

oh and BTW for anyone who is just really unlucky with the battles( like me) just save and quit after every move you make, its cheap but its not like you can do this to other people online.

Edited by Mindslave

I think that campaign is about caution and frugality.

Fortify your position and secure the temple. The temple can be used to secure all of the HQs, and focus only on getting one territory each turn for a few turns.

Save up your stars, and push your army to the nearest choke point and hold again.

That's what I did, anyhow.

You much easier by just going for the objectives, instead of concentrating on controlling the map. The early you go for objectives the easier it is, as the ai have less units on the board. Also make sure you only go for 1 objective per go, if not you are wasting time and units.

I litterally just be the final campaign in 3 turns by just going for the objectives. That is how much easier it is.