Bugs bugs bugs wtf????

llll epic llll

most bugs and glitches are funny as hell. as long as I don't fall threw the map or suddenly die, it's alright with me. a rotating head that looks like the kid from the exorcist = win.

No these aren't funny bugs. I know 3 people that played for 10-15hrs just to have there game glitch out and lose their saves. The link above is one of the guys. A lot of people having been experiencing the same problems about 10-15 hrs in.

most bugs and glitches are funny as hell. as long as I don't fall threw the map or suddenly die, it's alright with me. a rotating head that looks like the kid from the exorcist = win.

Yeah I did see a fire ant stretched across the sky:uzi:

Game freezes are a different story:mad:

Every time the loading screen comes up, it freezes for 20 min before getting back to the game. Also I had to send rex away cuz he was constantly growling really loud for no reason and I couldnt get him to shut up. One more that was kinda funny was during the white gloves cannibal quest, mortimer was attacking me with a cane while making his speech at the same time.

What's this? A game that just came out 3 days ago has random bugs that just pop up because well, they just randomly just pop up and more than likely didn't pop up during game testing? YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!

Best way to solve a bug is go into Dashboard than restart the game. The small one's I've had have been fixed that way.

What's this? A game that just came out 3 days ago has random bugs that just pop up because well, they just randomly just pop up and more than likely didn't pop up during game testing? YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!

Best way to solve a bug is go into Dashboard than restart the game. The small one's I've had have been fixed that way.

Its more than minor bugs poping up. People game saves are getting corrupted and there losing hours of game play. There is something that is hit around the 12-15 hour mark that a lot of people are hitting that's corrupting there game save. Its not just a few people either.

Below is copied from HERE, if you want more details check out that page.

"

From what I hear? Yes. A lot of people are saying that the DLC issue doesn’t even have to do with the DLC. People who never installed the DLC from Gamestop are getting the error message that says “Can’t load DLC.” Something fishy is going on and people are getting ticked off because there really isn’t any news whatsoever.

What I would do is steer clear of the one quest called “Come Fly With Me.” That’s the quest everyone says they were on when it happened. If you don’t complete it, you’ll have a better chance of not getting the issue.

The game is broken right now and you’re going to need to install a patch to fix it. The patch is incoming, expect it within a couple days. The PC already got theirs so the 360 should be coming out soon.

"

Below is copied from HERE, if you want more details check out that page.

"

From what I hear? Yes. A lot of people are saying that the DLC issue doesn’t even have to do with the DLC. People who never installed the DLC from Gamestop are getting the error message that says “Can’t load DLC.” Something fishy is going on and people are getting ticked off because there really isn’t any news whatsoever.

What I would do is steer clear of the one quest called “Come Fly With Me.” That’s the quest everyone says they were on when it happened. If you don’t complete it, you’ll have a better chance of not getting the issue.

The game is broken right now and you’re going to need to install a patch to fix it. The patch is incoming, expect it within a couple days. The PC already got theirs so the 360 should be coming out soon.

"

I have the achievement for come fly with me and still going strong but I still have bugs. My most annoying one is every hour or two my game just starts freezing up. Not completely but that has also happened 4 times. Actually the most annoying one is when I hit B for my pip boy it dont fucking pop up at the times I need it most. that really pisses me off.