Free Avatar Items

k2345

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just saw a new ad in the U.S.

I'm not sure if tis the same ford ad that was mentioned above and the previous page, heck...now I cant remember if it was ford or another company.

anyways, the avatar item isnt available yet. it just says coming soon when you click into the add.

The add appeared on 2 of my pages, it's black and it had about 3 or 4 cars in it, like a showroom and i think it had black text.

It didnt say what the item was but it did show an avatar guy wearing a black shirt. Again, I saw it earlier while I was about to idle texas hold em so I cant remember the exact company ad and this is just a heads up for an upcoming prop.

Edit: I just saw it again, it is a ford ad and it lools like it has multiple images. The one I saw this morning showed 4 cars I. 1 photo and now I am seeing the same ad but with a different photo, pretty much each car on its own and one with all 4

Edited by The Zen Ninja

just saw a new ad in the U.S.

I'm not sure if tis the same ford ad that was mentioned above and the previous page, heck...now I cant remember if it was ford or another company.

anyways, the avatar item isnt available yet. it just says coming soon when you click into the add.

The add appeared on 2 of my pages, it's black and it had about 3 or 4 cars in it, like a showroom and i think it had black text.

It didnt say what the item was but it did show an avatar guy wearing a black shirt. Again, I saw it earlier while I was about to idle texas hold em so I cant remember the exact company ad and this is just a heads up for an upcoming prop.

Edit: I just saw it again, it is a ford ad and it lools like it has multiple images. The one I saw this morning showed 4 cars I. 1 photo and now I am seeing the same ad but with a different photo, pretty much each car on its own and one with all 4

The prop is now available for download.

nice, thanks for the update. I saw it available this morning about an hour ago so I was about to post an update.

later on tonight i'll check out the 2 u.k ads to see if the 2 controller trick works for the u.s

I couldn't get either prop using the two controller trick. They seem to be region locked to the UK.

Edited by KilliWonka