Achievement Trading/Squad Mates/Online Matches Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently theres no point in making the list since the guy isnt going to follow it.

well, i'm sorry. i tried to explain the situation to you, but you're to stubborn to listen. perhaps it's better you start your own list and arrange things your own way?

Yo guys, need the Demo kills, looking to organize a boosting session TODAY! Anytime today as a matter of fact, but I'm on right now.

1. Convas

Copy and Paste this list into your reply with your GamerTag if you are down ,and I'll see you guys on the Battlefield.

i'm up for boosting the 20 demo kills/knives, so add me :). does anyone boost pins too? i just need a squad attack and defend and i absolutely hate conquest.

would be grateful if you left a message saying you're from this site so i know.

Edited by aeternaly

Hey guys. I've played the game for about 70+ hours now, so I'm quite used to the maps.

I am sick of playing the objective game types with players that are just straight up bad at FPS games and ones that don't use mics.

I have a pair of Astro a40s that I use to communicate with, consider myself very competitive and an above average gamer... and I believe my current "record" in this game does suggest that.

I am looking for players that know how to play objectively, communicate and have some skill (also prefer if you are mature) as well as being active in game (play daily).

My current schedule allows me to play most evening (North American time) and during the day for the weekends.

Hoping to find players that are like me so we can get a solid team/squad together. PS. I prefer the more objective based games and have that verification code thing that unlocks the maps/weapons etc.

My gamertag is Shinchib.

Bump and updated.