Achievement Trading Thread (You've Got Fans Requests)

DGNR8zman8569

I made Hal Jordan, the Green Lantern, and nobody's even looked at him. If anyone's at all interested, just search for Green Lantern. He should be near the bottom.

i have downloaded and reviewed Green Lantern, please download my arena Black n Gold. tags are Black, Yellow, Super.

many thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have downloaded so many peoples CAW already and they didn't return the favor. I still have 0 downloads. This is the ONLY achievement I'm missing and it's driving me crazy. PLEASE HELP!!! I have a CAW named "KARMA" you can find him through keywords "SHANEKARMA" and "OWF". PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DOWNLOAD HIM. I AM BEGGING! After you do message me your keywords and content and I will be only to happy to download yours. Right now the servers are sparatic but you can sneak in a Download here and there.

CONTENT: KARMA

KEYWORDS: OWF, SHANEKARMA

GT: SHANEKARMA

I'll try and download and rate your stuff as much as the servers will let me.

Superstar: Jacob Cass

Keywords: THQ Sucks

Also, if you can download my arena in the 'more by the creator' tab. Thanks.

can anyone check my post. its a custom finisher called cliffhanger. the keyword is cliffhanger. once you have looked, send me a message on xbl and give me your details and i will view your creation. my gt:CATSBUM2010. thankyou guys

Done.

my gamertag is envy trilogy. i have a caw up on the community creations, if you could download him i will do the same for you. his name is chris and the keywords are

Cheevo

Xbox 360 a

Trilogy

thank you for anyone that can do this!!!!

Done.

Edited by Blasphemy

i know everyone is having problems with the servers, and i am to, however i found if you keep spamming the A button, you eventually get on to the creations. i hope this helps people. also if people can look at my created finisher. its called cliffhanger and the keyword is cliffhanger. i hope this helps a few people out

I have downloaded so many peoples CAW already and they didn't return the favor. I still have 0 downloads. This is the ONLY achievement I'm missing and it's driving me crazy. PLEASE HELP!!! I have a CAW named "KARMA" you can find him through keywords "SHANEKARMA" and "OWF". PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DOWNLOAD HIM. I AM BEGGING! After you do message me your keywords and content and I will be only to happy to download yours. Right now the servers are sparatic but you can sneak in a Download here and there.

CONTENT: KARMA

KEYWORDS: OWF, SHANEKARMA

GT: SHANEKARMA

I will do this in approx an hour for u, well ill try lol please return the favour please see my previous post :)

KEYWORDS: x360a, Myst3ryrocky

add my gt also: Myst3ryrocky ill let you know when done

my gamertag is envy trilogy. i have a caw up on the community creations, if you could download him i will do the same for you. his name is chris and the keywords are

Cheevo

Xbox 360 a

Trilogy

thank you for anyone that can do this!!!! i already did a number of people here as my servers were working. so if you guys could do mine thank you!!

Can anyone help me with my achievement "You Got Fans"? My Character is Duke Nukem (Yes, like the one from the Video Game Series). It would mean a lot if some people could help me out by downloading this character. It's the last achievement i need, and i just wanna 100 % the game already (You know how it is.)

If you want a trade off, such as you download mine, i download yours, then that is fine, i'd be willing to do that. But i really want this achievement. So please help out.

Thanks all.

Extra Information:

Keywords- Duke, Nukem, Duke Nukem (kept it simple lol)

Gamertag- Bassalion