The 'Im Stuck' Thread

RagingClue

90% of post have been about being stuck somewhere or not being able to find this so I think its good to have a thread like this.

i havent got the game yet but i have preordered it

!!!WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!

Edited by RagingClue

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i'll start it off then i guess. I'm stuck at the part where you have to go back into the Intensive Treatment Center to go to the Killer Crocs lair. im stuck in this place where the jokers goons planted bombs on the gargolyles and its hard dont know what to do. thanks in advance.

ok i'll start it off then i guess. I'm stuck at the part where you have to go back into the Intensive Treatment Center to go to the Killer Crocs lair. im stuck in this place where the jokers goons planted bombs on the gargolyles and its hard dont know what to do. thanks in advance.

Just wait in that vent that you enter the room in and lure (sonic batarang) one goon at a time right below you and glide kill them. As soon as you stun then on the ground do a finish takedown (RT + Y) and immediately return to the vent (RB). Repeat.

Just wait in that vent that you enter the room in and lure (sonic batarang) one goon at a time right below you and glide kill them. As soon as you stun then on the ground do a finish takedown (RT + Y) and immediately return to the vent (RB). Repeat.

ok i'll try that. but i didnt unlock the sonic batarang. but hopefully this way will work

I just finished defeating Bane, and I'm outside in the courtyard. My map says I need to go to the batcave @ Arkham for the first time, and I see it on my map... but I have no idea how to get to it. All the doors are locked, and I can't climb around high enough to get over.

Help?

Edited by Dex

How do I get back into the Batcave after beating Killer Croc's lair?

You can get back into the sewers and then the cave by grappling to the top of the building that's dilapidated near the main Arkham gates. There's a door at the top leading back into the sewers.

I just finished defeating Bane, and I'm outside in the courtyard. My map says I need to go to the batcave @ Arkham for the first time, and I see it on my map... but I have no idea how to get to it. All the doors are locked, and I can't climb around high enough to get over.

Help?

From what I remember...you climb up to a ledge? Like a cliff...then he it sort of went into a mini cut-scene and he glided across to it. I'm not sure though!

From what I remember...you climb up to a ledge? Like a cliff...then he it sort of went into a mini cut-scene and he glided across to it. I'm not sure though!

I was snooping around the cliffs in the middle for a while to no avail... and I fell into the water a few times, where a cutscene shows bats climbing back up onto a ledge... but thats about it.

Thanks for trying :)

Anyone else have some words of wisdom for me?

I just found the story way back in again after hunting for some trophies.

Go to Arkham North and facing Intensive Treatment in game, go down the left hand side (over the wall with the gate) and continue on down at ground level. Keep on going through the cave and you'll get to the cut-scene where he'll glide down to the Batcave.

after getting the achievement "Breaking And Entering 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Gain access to Arkham Mansion after it is locked down by the Joker"

it tells me to locate dr young.can any1 pls tell me where to find her?

Hi there...I have now solved about 90% of riddles in the game, but I have probs getting back to some. One big issue is in the penitentiary in the room which is full of the joker gas. The wards say that they cannot start the ventilation system and so the door stays closed, also I cannot enter the room from above, since there is deadly gas inside. But I need to get down in the room since there are 2 riddles in it. Should I have managed to solve these before the room was filled with gas or is there any chance to get into it after finishing the story? Anyone able to help? THX

Hi there...I have now solved about 90% of riddles in the game, but I have probs getting back to some. One big issue is in the penitentiary in the room which is full of the joker gas. The wards say that they cannot start the ventilation system and so the door stays closed, also I cannot enter the room from above, since there is deadly gas inside. But I need to get down in the room since there are 2 riddles in it. Should I have managed to solve these before the room was filled with gas or is there any chance to get into it after finishing the story? Anyone able to help? THX

Climb onto the vents above the guards and break down the wall. Use a batarang to hit the circuit breaker opposite then use zipline to cross to the other side.

Hi,

Im stuck at the part where you have to gain access to the Intensive Treament center so you can go to Killer Croc's Lair. How the heck to you get in here? This is the part where there is a single sniper on the roof and all of those plants shoot their spores at you. There is no where to climb up. Please help!?!?

Hi,

Im stuck at the part where you have to gain access to the Intensive Treament center so you can go to Killer Croc's Lair. How the heck to you get in here? This is the part where there is a single sniper on the roof and all of those plants shoot their spores at you. There is no where to climb up. Please help!?!?

Hi....I am not sure how I got into it, but you don't need to climb up where the sniper was. Just check the area around the sniper to get in. As far I can remember I killed the sniper with a batarang.

....thats what I did. But down below in the room are 2 more riddles, one breakable wall with a statue and one poster on the wall. I need to get the gas out of the room.

just climb up to the vents. then break the wall with your ultra batclaw on the other side. behind the wall is a terminal ('DANGER EXPOSED HIGH VOLTAGE' is written on it). with your vision on you can see a cable which is going down to a ventilator. you can't aim at it with autoaim. just throw a batarang at the terminal when you stand right in front of it. the gas will go out of the room and you can get the missing riddles :)

I'm kinda stuck in Extreme Incarceration room, where you are fighting the mobs and Quinn turns the electrical floor.

Is there any way not to get hurt by electricity?

Or the only way to win is to fight without taking damage from npc?

I'm kinda stuck in Extreme Incarceration room, where you are fighting the mobs and Quinn turns the electrical floor.

Is there any way not to get hurt by electricity?

Or the only way to win is to fight without taking damage from npc?

you can enter the other two platforms on the left an right side. you will hear a sound right before the electricity is going through the floor. when you hear that sound, just go to the left or right side and press A to go to another plattform.

you can enter the other two platforms on the left an right side. you will hear a sound right before the electricity is going through the floor. when you hear that sound, just go to the left or right side and press A to go to another plattform.

owned :chair was fighting only in the centre of this arena and was able to make it till 1 npc. Ty for hint, this way it was a lot easier :D