Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,

I thought this might be the right place seek for.

I'm looking for people to play Destiny (Xbox One) with.

I will only accept friend request from Germans or German speaking people!

Sorry if that's an inconvenience for everyone else.

This is not meant to be a boosting session or something along the line.

It's primarily for coop play!

Having a chat in my native language makes it way easier to communicate and coordinate.

Anyways, happy hunting and looting.

<-- GT is on the left

GT: I NISMO Ace I

Just looking to expand my friends list with cool people that will be picking up Destiny. Obviously very helpful for Raids/Strikes/Co Op etc.

Feel free to send me a message and follow. I will do the same for anyone else looking for players.

Located in the west coast just fyi. Thanks

Will be picking this up after I finish work on release day. While I will have some friends to play with regularly I'm not sure just exactly how many of different groups of friends will be getting it. Be very interested in getting the Raiding Party and Strength of the Pack achievements since the description orientates a full fireteam of only your clan members.

GT = ninjaraiden2003

I have just placed my order for Destiny. I was on the fence but I just couldn't resist!

I would like to get the Raid and Strike mission achievements. Has anybody set up a clan over at http://www.bungie.net ?

My GT is ARP3887

I am in the UK so GMT. Please add me and/or send me a message on Live.

EDIT: I hope I am allowed to make reference to clans as above and that doesn't break the forum rules.

Edited by ARP3887

Pre-ordered and looking for people to play Destiny with! (And get some achievements along the way :p)

I'm from Chile (GMT -3), full next week is national holidays for us so I'll be playing a lot! I'm a fluent english speaker (lived in New Zealand for over a year) so language is not a problem!.

GT is Lord Asdf, be sure to send friend requests mentioning Destiny! :p

Edited by Lord Asdf

How does co-op story work can it only be friends on your friend list ? or is it like Diablo Souls lobby ? where I can set the setting to Friends,Public,Private ? so any can can just jump in any time ?

I'm wondering the same thing, couldn't find anything online saying how it worked fully.