Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 1 month later...

I'm pissed because the Air Force Base I'm stationed at right now does not give us Xbox Live capabilities in our dorms so I'll only be able to knock off any off-line one's to work on completing the game. It probably won't take too long for the in-game achievements, but the dynasty one's might take me some time since I wanna play through the dynasty.

If I'm correct, there's quite a few of these achievements y'all can do with 2 controllers in, right? I know most say "no co-op", but 2 controllers on opposing teams is ok, right?

Yes, I can confirm that you can use 2 controllers to boost achievements such as returning a missed field goal and returning an interception with player lock on. That's how I got mine (only two achievements that I've boosted for).

However...I was wondering if anyone could confirm whether or not returning an INT with player lock on could be done while in RTG mode?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was looking to pick up some acheivements which have seemed to elude me

Locked and Loaded, Can you Beleive it, and 4th Quarter Comeback.

Although i'm mainly looking to do the first too, the field goal one in particular seems almost impossible to get. The locked one is more for convience.

If your interested in helping me out or helping each other out send me a request to

Orge Lambart

thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...