New Pro Club, anyone want in?

Jamski

Team name is 360Eleven, feel free to join and we'll sort out an evening for the 'One of the bros' achievement as well as general online tomfoolary!

Let me know if your in and I'll make a list and add you to my friends list.

Cheers,

James.

Edited by Jamski

Okay, we defenitly need more people to join this club..

Our play style is : 4-3-3 Attacking

We can use every type of player except for a CAM thats Jamski and a Left winger cuz that's me..

Leave a message here with you GT if you want to join. Or you can add me , my GT is ArrieFTW or you can add Jamski07.

Right, found where I can send invites, so have done to everyone who's posted here plus some of my fiends. Have also added everyone as a friend too.

If everyone joins we'll have 7 I think, so a much better number! :)

If you know anyone else that want to join just post their GT in here and I'll add them.

Although I know some people, me included, want to boost the bro's cheevo, I also want to carry on and work our way through the divisions. :)

Hope to see you all online soon.

I've just joined the club, guys. I will be on later today :)

Brilliant, thanks! :) Wow, Div 1! I'm looking like the noob round here for sure! I play a lot offline, I need to change that though. ;)

What position do you play? Oh, and do you get a pop up in game if your invited?

Edited by Jamski

I'd be interested in this, When we gonna do it though, what time?

Well as far as I know, as long as there are 2 people online people can play any time? As I said, although a few of us want the bro's achievements, lets just try and play as much as we can and get up the divisions. That way there's no issue about people HAVING to be online, my life often gets in the way of that!

I'll send you an invite.

Cheers.

James.

Hey guys ill be on for bout half n hour and im back online at 7 pm Uk time..

I already got the cheevo but i want to help you guys out..

have fun

oh by the way my GT: ArrieFTW

Edit:

Just had a game with 2 other people , it was fun and i hope more people will join.

Edited by Arrie3

I would be up fro boosting one of the bros and joining a club!

I wouldn't mind also boosting the following:

Good Start

Unlock 10% of the accomplishments with your Online Pro

Well on Your Way

Unlock 25% of the accomplishments with your Online Pro

Still Friends?

Win an Online Friendlies Season

EDIT:

Xx SilentMurder and myself played a few games for the club.

When we were winning, opponents quit.

When we lost...well we lost.

We lost 2 games I think, drew another 2 and won around 4 games - on our final game, we managed to win without the opponent quitting (and thus getting the achievement)

We went ahead and got the club promoted and wont he league title :)

I will still be up for playing a few games as I want to get the 25% completion for pro achievement.

So If I'm on - hit me up!

Edited by Totally Dubbed

@Totally Dubbed

I invited xsilent murderer last night like 4 times to a party i wanted to join the matches but he didn't join the party..

The best way is to play a drop in match on your own, if there are more then 5 people in the team choosing area leave, do it untill your alone against someone else alone and play with any everytime.. Pass the ball to your pro all the time and get some dribbling accomplisments with it or some passing with it ( did that too ) , im at 50 procent now :)

@Totally Dubbed

I invited xsilent murderer last night like 4 times to a party i wanted to join the matches but he didn't join the party..

The best way is to play a drop in match on your own, if there are more then 5 people in the team choosing area leave, do it untill your alone against someone else alone and play with any everytime.. Pass the ball to your pro all the time and get some dribbling accomplisments with it or some passing with it ( did that too ) , im at 50 procent now :)

cheers for the advice bro!