Pain Killer Glitch

douch-bag

Ive been playing the game on hardcore and noticed that if you get to a checkpoint and there were pain killers near by that you got before the checkpoint they will respond. Difficulty doesnt matter as I noticed them when I tried to go for some achievements on easy. This method also works if you reload checkpoint. So if your struggling in one section just reload checkpoint and go back and collect the pain killers so you have more health for what ever spot is giving you a hard time. There are some situations were the area may be locked or blocked so if i got to an area were i new i was at a checkpoint I would restart checkpoint go back and collect the painkillers so that way I would have more for the later parts of the level. Hope this helps anyone as it has been making hardcore mode alittle easier for me.

Edited by douch-bag

i noticed this a few times but the tricky parts always shut the door behind me :p

yeah that happens as well. but lucky for me there werent any doors in areas were i needed it the most. :woop: I Also did this early in the stages were i new i could get them and just restarted my checkpoint so i could just have extra painkillers just in case i needed them for later in the stages.