Achievement Guide

Khaos

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I as well had trouble with the blowing up achievement, personally, I got it in the motorcycle level, but I've heard a number of different theories, so I've decided to just include them all. Hopefully everyone will find one that works best for them.

I got it easily on the first level.Just go back to where the artifact is.

I agree that's its weird to see the 50x on the achievement image but I can attest it has nothing to do with 50. I got the achievement purely by luck the very first time I picked up a rocket launcher and only killed 5 guys.

If it helps anyone else, it was Into The Mountains (Raiders stage 2), Area 5 (Truck Depot). They give you the rocket launcher. Right when the truck opens 4 or 5 guys come out. Let em step towards you and then hit them, not the truck. It worked the first time I did it. This was like the 3rd achievement I got on the game.

You could always do what I do. Stop trying for it. Luck always has it you'll get it the minute you move on to something else. Good luck.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/604/-ABkcw==.jpgTrouble with her is the noise.20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Destroy 50 objects or characters using the scream and super scream ability.

In the level "Shanghai Showdown" you first get control over Willie. When she is near breakable glass or enemies, hold down http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/b.png to destroy them.

Some folks have reported trouble with this achievement, if you are, try going into the Ancient City level. When there, go to the train station and scream at the 3 glass windows in the room at the left of the bike field. Then leave the level (save and exit) and come in again.

Right, I can confirm, from my own playing, it seems to have finally unlocked after doing 50 screams and another 50 super screams. I'd done about 200 super screams and wonder why it wasn't unlocking. I turned off the parcel for super scream, did the tip above using 'normal' Willie scream and after 7 reloads of smashing the glass, pop, unlocked.

Not sure if the following achievement is glitched or not

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/604/UP+xteE=.jpgIt's not the years honey... 40 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

I got this on the Sir Richard level, but I did get destroyed by the rats because I wasn't paying attention. It did unlock though once beat the dude in the boats because I never died there.

Not sure if the following achievement is glitched or not

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/604/UP+xteE=.jpgIt's not the years honey... 40 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

I got this on the Sir Richard level, but I did get destroyed by the rats because I wasn't paying attention. It did unlock though once beat the dude in the boats because I never died there.

Some seem to think if you die by an enemy's hands you won't get it, but if the environment kills you, you still can. I can't confirm because I got it on the mine level without dying at all.

Blow it up!40 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Blow up 5 enemies with 1 explosion.

I did this on Pankot Secrets. After lowering the bridge go across and you are attacked by lots of red spiders. Quite easy to get 5.

Perfect, got that on first attempt. Didn't get it through other means during 2 full play-throughs and other various 'hot spots'. That spiders bit is so easy I feel like crying at all the time I wasted ;)

ok im stuck on the final stage of chapter five where your fighting the guy and when you start off he get a big weight thing our whatever and you pick it up and get the little guy to punch it iv made it that far. But after that i have no clue what to do its really pissing me off really bad can anybody help if so send me a fr and ill accept then send me a msg

For those having problems with the "I can't believe what you did!" achievement, I found and easy way to do it.

The best place for me is in the last chapter of The Last Crusade.

I played this with a second controller on in order to keep away the second player from the action.

Pick Indy and stay in the beginning of the screen, as you don't destroy both trucks, soldiers will respawn automatically.

The trick here is the way you have to stole the enemy's gun with the whip.

I don't know if someone know it, but I found a way to stole the gun almost all of the time.

You have to keep more or less the distance the whip reaches, stand in fron (face to face) to the enemy, and push forward towards him + B button.

If you do it right, Indy will jump and whip the enemy at the same time, and if you kept good measure of the distance, he will stole the gun.

From that on is your choice. Mine was turn back and shoot to the wall to empty the gun and repeat again with another soldier.

There are at less 5 enemies per round, so you can get this pretty fast. I got it in less than 15 minutes.

Hope you can handle it now.

The invincibility Postal Parcel is the last chapter in the "Last Crusade" story. The parcel is buried directly behind you when you first start the level, the parcel box is in the back of the right truck that the enemy soldiers are coming out of. Blow up the truck and it should appear.

It costs a million studs to buy.

Cool, I'll start saving.

artifacts can also be bought. just go to the artifact room and step in front of artifact for unlocked level. you can purchce undiscovered pieces at 1000 studs up to 10000studs for complete artifact

Side note, buying these do not count towards collecting them through out the game. You will still have to find them to earn the achievements.

ok im stuck on the final stage of chapter five where your fighting the guy and when you start off he get a big weight thing our whatever and you pick it up and get the little guy to punch it iv made it that far. But after that i have no clue what to do its really pissing me off really bad can anybody help if so send me a fr and ill accept then send me a msg

A truck full of soldiers should come into play after the first anvil has been punched. Jump in the plane and blow up the truck, after that there should be pieces for you to make another anvil. It will repeat one more time for a total of three. Boss defeated.

in the motercycle escape in the last crusade when you get to the part with the turrets and bazooka men if you break the glass covers on the ground a whole bunch of flower lego seed come out there is 10-20 and i think they count as build its so its helpful towards the achievement where you have to build 250 objects. i hope this helps everyone.

great guide man very helpful. The only thing i would change is instead of putting marion's bar you should put the levels name. it is in the raiders of the lost ark stage and the level is "into the mountains". I think it will make it much easier for people. but like i said before great guide A+++

I just unlocked the "Trouble with her is the noise" achievement. I kept going into the Ancient City, used the normal scream with Willie to break the three windows, exiting and then doing the same. I didn't have to use the super scream. Worth noting that you don't get the option to save and exit from the ancient city, just to exit.