level 40-50

bscott85

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im a level 40 and its now taking forever to level up

doing side missions is worthless (traveling a long ass way for 1500 XP)

mass killing zombies doesnt seem to be going fast enough

any ideas?

Well look at what challenges you have left. Not that they give you a hell let of xp, but you get something for doing something

I'm doing the Oleander side quest boosting method...it tooks some time but pays off. This is how it works.

Search a salesman who sells Oleander (115$) and buy as much as you can. It needs a lot of weapons duplicating though. I have a butcher knife worth slightly more than 5.000$. Not too much but it helps getting there.

Than sell those and buy Oleander for it, fast travel to Ope`s village and start selling the stuff to the native. You get 1000xp for every 5 Oleander packages.

I'm at level 39 so far and want to get it over with doing this a lot now...boooooring but better than going for some low xp sidequests on three consecutive run throughs.

Got from level 38 to 45 in 2hours boosting today...it is stupid but i think the fastest way to level 50. I bought Oleander for around 600k...it is more button mashing than any Street Fighter game...waaaahhhh

Edited by Tommy Gun 81

Stick to main quests and kill everything you see. Also if you have a skill on your skill tree that grants additional xp spend points on it. I finished the game about 3 times and got lvl50. Just keep playing, no need to farm.

Pro tip: Back up your saves regularly.

If he is attacking you, maybe his AI was fixed in the patch? Clear your cache and refuse the update and level up not signed into XBL. If you need a timestamp, stop right before you hit 50 and save and quit. Restart the game online and accept the patch and then get the last of the xp you need to hit 50.

Stick to main quests and kill everything you see. Also if you have a skill on your skill tree that grants additional xp spend points on it. I finished the game about 3 times and got lvl50. Just keep playing, no need to farm.

Pro tip: Back up your saves regularly.

Without being able to repec it's a waste tonspend points on things that give you xp gain bc once you're level 50 it's useless. IMHO

Without being able to repec it's a waste tonspend points on things that give you xp gain bc once you're level 50 it's useless. IMHO

It's not really is it? If you take Mai for example, her survival tree has two xp related perks and one that gives you discounted items in stores. All three are pretty close to useless to a level 50 character, but one needs to be upgraded to reach the custom maintenance perk, which is essential if you plan on using modded weapons.

Besides, the OP doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that cares about how his character turns out as long as level 50 is reached ASAP.

It's not really is it? If you take Mai for example, her survival tree has two xp related perks and one that gives you discounted items in stores. All three are pretty close to useless to a level 50 character, but one needs to be upgraded to reach the custom maintenance perk, which is essential if you plan on using modded weapons.

Besides, the OP doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that cares about how his character turns out as long as level 50 is reached ASAP.

I'd rather have cheaper items from vendors at max level than have extra xp

wow that thug glitch works nice for leveling

For you...

This is the fastest way without a doubt.

Thank you. :woop:

...and for you and want to know. Did you guys did it with or without the UPDATE!?

Do you need to have brass knuckles or can you just use your fists?

I want to know this too. Cause I've tried it many many times without any brass knuckled and it does only a damage of 20, always a white hit counter shows up, never the orange ones as shown in the video.

Answers please, thanks!

What quest is that?

This mission is "Make yourself at home" in Act I! Check the next time the video-description in any youtube-video.

For you...

...and for you and want to know. Did you guys did it with or without the UPDATE!?

I want to know this too. Cause I've tried it many many times without any brass knuckled and it does only a damage of 20, always a white hit counter shows up, never the orange ones as shown in the video.

Answers please, thanks!

This mission is "Make yourself at home" in Act I! Check the next time the video-description in any youtube-video.

Like I said earlier, if it doesnt work post patch (dont know since I hit level 50 prepatch), delete it and do it offline. The Thug will just stand there and never attack you.

You need to break both arms first and then beat them wearing any type of brass knuckles. If you arent getting the constant xp popup, its because you arent actually hitting the broken arms. Back up a few feet and run in swinging and if it doesnt start popping up, back up and try again. I found it actually worked far more consistantly when youre aiming more at the shoulder/neck area instead of lower arm.

Like I said earlier, if it doesnt work post patch (dont know since I hit level 50 prepatch), delete it and do it offline. The Thug will just stand there and never attack you.

You need to break both arms first and then beat them wearing any type of brass knuckles. If you arent getting the constant xp popup, its because you arent actually hitting the broken arms. Back up a few feet and run in swinging and if it doesnt start popping up, back up and try again. I found it actually worked far more consistantly when youre aiming more at the shoulder/neck area instead of lower arm.

Got it, thanks. :) So I have to hit his broken arms!? I was always hitting his head when I was done with his arms as mentioned in a few videos. I'm on my way now to this lazy bastard.

Thanks blaze, and im on my cell so I don't have the luxury of pulling it up that easy. :p it wasn't laziness

All cool, glad I could help! ;)

Can we get a confirmation of it working post patch?

I'm doing it right now OFFLINE (going back Online when I'm close to 50). This idiot is standing there like a drunk mofo. So confirmed!

And you have to use the brass knuckles?

Yes you have to. It does nothing with bare fists. Just grab some brass knuckles and make sure they used down to zero.

Note: Efff you Techland for not letting me do my NEW GAME+ (Level 46), that's the way I hit back! :nana