Dont understand the Reward Issue??

xXxDave69prxXx

You need at least 100 points before they are deposited into your account, which is around the 15th of every month.

Edit: How do I receive the Microsoft Points I earn through Xbox LIVE Rewards? * . Xbox LIVE Rewards Points equal to or greater than 100 will be automatically deposited into your Xbox LIVE account each month. It may take up to 30 days for the points you earn to be deposited into your account. If your points total is less than 100, the points will be held as pending until 100 total points are reached and deposited into your account.

Edited by siamese snake

But see,this is the Point i made so far im new in this of Rewards Thing,but those Point i never see them Add to my Acount???

http://thumbnails70.imagebam.com/20073/659fff200728499.jpg

Are you sure? That will always show the number of points you have made so far, those are not points waiting to be deposited. They would have put 100 in your account once you hit 100, say you did a survey after that for 20, it would show 120.

But see,this is the Point i made so far im new in this of Rewards Thing,but those Point i never see them Add to my Acount???

http://thumbnails70.imagebam.com/20073/659fff200728499.jpg

120 points is what you have already received in your account to spend.

The 170 is the total you have earned to date.

170 - 120 (what you have received) = 50 points.

50 points should be showing as points pending, once you have more than 100 Pending Points, they will be deposited into your Xbox LIVE account by the 15th or 30th of each month.

Edited by cjdavies