More new maps!!!

AbOuT27nInJaS

I have made tons of mew maps on foundry, some with, some without mates. They all look great I think, please download and tell me what you think. Special thanks to UK KING KILLA and BALLISTIC T360 on haunted manor.

First up is The Club. This is a spartan disco, comes complete with decks, a bar, dancefloor and bathroom.

Herse's the link: http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=16688160

Second up is Haunted manor, and old spartan manor, complete with large foyer, graveyard and many secret rooms, perfect for infection.

Here it is: http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=16704175

And my last link is Spartan Ghetto. This game mode is best of played with my game mode The Godfather. Its two Ghettos blocked off my a large wall, but war has destroyed this wall and you must protect your Godfather in your cribs. Its basically a slayer mode, but killing the Godfather gains you more points but being the Godfather also has its advantages.

Here is Spartan Ghetto: http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=16683053

And here's The Godfather: http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=

I also have many more on my file share which I hope you all like, I will be hosting matches on them if anyone is interrested. Just FR or PM request me, these are all friendly matches of course. Sorry no achievement trading here, as I already have them all and that why its not in the trading thread, just thought it would be cool to show you all. Thanks

Everyone must try give the club a try, we all think its mad as f**k here. Hope you all like it, I got loads more on there to, but I'm working on a scarab at the moment. Ok so its been done before, but personally, I think there shit and my ones are looking kick ass at the moment and I'm trying to make it fully destructable on assault game types for when the bomb goes off. (I will do 2 if I have the dollar!)

PS join into some of these maps and I think you'll all be quite surprised, I know quite a few people are hosting on them now and there not that hard to find, a quick search will sort this out.;)

Alright thanks for your post, but I have something better to show now, I know its been done before, but this looks stunning to me, I have pictures on my file share if you want to look, but it's the Scarab I've made. All my mates were impressed, hope everyone else is, after all its taken a bit of building, and unfortunately I ran out of cash. Its all to scale and should have a real scarab feel to it. It was hard making it look good and playable but I think I did it, thanks.

here it is

Sorry, its custom games only, but dont let that put you off. Personally I prefer custom as you tend to play with mates and work as a team, its more fun I think, but that maybe just me (MatchMaking misses one important thing... ZOMBIES). The new maps when free will be put into matchmaking I've heard but I doubt they'll put our edited maps in, unless perhaps it was in Bungie fav's??? Ya never know.

Thanks for all your downloads, I'm glad your enjoying them. The club just broke over 100 downloads last night. But I have a new creation to show you now, this maps special because it lacks ant budget, allowing you to place as many items as can be allowed. I didnt over do it though, I think I got this level just right and is perfect for infection. I have map a game variant for this map on my file share, its not essential but it is really fun.

Anyway my new map is: KFC