"That's right!" Achievement

DERVISH888

The best place to do this, that I've found so far, is on Greenish Vireo. However, the achievement won't unlock.

I am nonstop holding the joypad, as they say, to the right, but no achievement. I have run this level flawlessly multiple times and nothing.

My guess is the section in the middle where your guys roll down the hill to the left, but still my joypad is held to the right. Your guys will roll down the hill to the left even though you are holding right.

I believe this achievement is a bit misleading if that is the case.

Anyone out there get this achievement yet? If so, which level did you do it on?

Thanks!

The best place to do this, that I've found so far, is on Greenish Vireo. However, the achievement won't unlock.

I am nonstop holding the joypad, as they say, to the right, but no achievement. I have run this level flawlessly multiple times and nothing.

My guess is the section in the middle where your guys roll down the hill to the left, but still my joypad is held to the right. Your guys will roll down the hill to the left even though you are holding right.

I believe this achievement is a bit misleading if that is the case.

Anyone out there get this achievement yet? If so, which level did you do it on?

Thanks!

I did it on that level twice for two accounts and the achievement popped both times. Just keep pressing right even when your guys are tumbling left and it should unlock.