New method for boosting?

Holiday9357

This is what I was looking for. A friend and I are getting ready to boost this so if we find a way I'll post it. I haven't played the game yet but since we both have a second xbox and a second copy of the game we can figure something out.

My idea would be to have the dummy accounts be the one to return the relay, since you get no xp for doing this, and we each take turns capturing the enemies relay since you get 400xp for doing this.

You get 400 points for capturing the relays, not for picking them up, so you have to run their relay all the way back to your relay to score these 400 points..

I confirmed today that you get 0 points for picking up and 0 points for returning relays today.

Also, if your thinking of doing the 400 point captures with two of you getting the points, if you are capturing the enemies relay, your relay has to be at your "relay station" to get points, so this method will be inferior also.

Free for all boosting is the only thing i can think of, Extraction does not work either..

FFA, line people up, throw grenades, about 5k exp a match. =/

• 2 weeks later...
i think crash site take turns on site all players max out so it 5 points below winning score do group kills untill time up havent tried

must b worth lots of easy XP

If you want to try it, I'm down. I'm ready to be finished with this game. At least for the next 6 months. GT= mlsknr

• 1 month later...
You get 400 points for capturing the relays, not for picking them up, so you have to run their relay all the way back to your relay to score these 400 points..

I confirmed today that you get 0 points for picking up and 0 points for returning relays today.

Thats is not right? I played all August month, and i get 400 from returning the relay?

Here's the best way to boost now. It's the way I did it. Credit goes to General Joury and JGhost84 for coming up with the method and altering it slightly.

The above method (Capture the Relay) has been patched, so you can do it legit, or with this Boosting Method (Credit goes to JGhost84, I edited some):

Rules:

1. This is the 24 Kill Method. The order is based on when you joined the session.

-Host 1st, then join order, after the last person to join finishes the order rotates back to host and it continues as such.

2. When it is your turn you get 24 kills (any way you want) and then the next person starts.

-The only exception is if a random joins. Then whoever has 24 kills or is close to 24 kills ends the game by getting the final kill. Then any kills owed are given to the person whose turn it was. (If I had 12 kills and someone else finished the match then I am owed 12 and collect at start of the next match, so I need 12 more)

3. When it is not your turn go into Stealth Mode to give the other person extra XP (they will get the Busted Skill Kill since you are invisible, which nets you 150 XP)

4. Since the session is for a specific amount of time it has to be fair. (If it is time for the session to end but the rotation hasn't finished then everyone has to stay until the last person in the rotation gets their kills. This will avoid trouble in any future sessions.)

5. The best playlist to do this on is instant action... have everyone vote for wall street and everyone meets in the crater in the center of the map to be killed.