'A Slip of the Tongue' 100% Case Guide

II OE II

Is this DLC worth the MS points? And is it very long? Or does it only take like 30 minutes to finish?

Why do people continue to ask this? its not like its 800 or 560 its 320 points that enough would get me to buy them. and yes they are worth it.... so get them all. i also would say that they each take about an hour to finish if your not using guides to help.

Is this DLC worth the MS points? And is it very long? Or does it only take like 30 minutes to finish?

This one is short, even without a guide you can blow through it easily in half an hour.

As for being worth it, either buy the Rockstar Pass or don't buy anything. The price for the pass is worth it for 4 DLC but if this was the only one I paid for I'd be disappointed.

do the dlc cases count towards the five star achievement i referred to your guide when i completed the case with all questions right and all clues found. i did everything you have listed in the same order to the T, and still only got 4 stars. ive been writing a guide myself replaying all the missions and so far this is the only mission that is giving me a problem. i did have some vehicle damage but no more than i had in other cases that i 5 starred.

• 1 month later...
Like the other users said, thanks for taking the time to make this guide. I keep getting 4 stars because I went straight to 58 industrial street AFTER I apprehended Jean Archer. Thanks so much!

Same here, I kept following the advice from my partner and skipped the false address and the printing company first visit.

But I ain't going to reply the case as I have already got the 5 star achivement.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...