Initial thoughts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Minecraft doesn't have bad graphics.

Really? Its minecraft, everything is boxy the graphics are bad but doesnt mean the game is bad. Telltales Walking dead game doesnt have the best graphics.

I hate call of duty and they have had the same graphics forever and are terrible. Seems like every 12 year old loves that game.

Really? Its minecraft, everything is boxy the graphics are bad but doesnt mean the game is bad. Telltales Walking dead game doesnt have the best graphics.

I hate call of duty and they have had the same graphics forever and are terrible. Seems like every 12 year old loves that game.

It's opinion based, I find Minecraft has fine graphics. It's simple, clean and fits the theme nicely.

What exactly are your standards? CoD may not have the best graphics but they aren't terrible. Or is it that you hate CoD so therefore you hate everything about it? Just wondering.

What exactly are your standards? CoD may not have the best graphics but they aren't terrible. Or is it that you hate CoD so therefore you hate everything about it? Just wondering.

If they upgraded their engine everything wouldnt be so bad, their graphics are bad considering the call of duty franchise. I ddont hate call of duty, I just dont find some of it worthy of having a big craze.

It's opinion based, I find Minecraft has fine graphics. It's simple, clean and fits the theme nicely.

No you're right. Minecraft has decent graphics. But it's still a 64 bit game (I believe? I know everything in the game works as a multiple of 8). Which in current days is still a bit meh.

No you're right. Minecraft has decent graphics. But it's still a 64 bit game (I believe? I know everything in the game works as a multiple of 8). Which in current days is still a bit meh.

Sure they aren't photo-realistic but hey they fit the theme of the game and that's all that matters in my eyes.

Plus if it's the end of the world, there has always been super high res texture packs.

I hate call of duty

I ddont hate call of duty

Indecisive much?

OT: People who base the worth of a game on graphics are almost as idiotic as those who base it off of the achievement list. Yes the graphics aren't up to par with some of the recent games, but doesn't change the fact the game itself may be good.

Honestly I'm not keeping my hopes high for this game, since it seems rushed, the videos are mediocre at best, and the price drop. So maybe I'll be surprised, but probably won't be disappointed.

I'm looking forward to this game regardless of everyone's take. Some games with huge hype suck, some with no hype end up being great. There's never any way to know how a game will turn out.

And to each his own... everyone has different opinions on games. For example, I love football games, yet gave up on them because I think Madden has been garbage since the release of the 360, the last good one was '07 on regular xbox. Many people disagree with me and think the new Madden games are amazing. They have their opinions, I have mine.

Also, on the topic of Walking Dead, I recently bought the TTG Walking Dead and I loved it, but my sisters boyfriend took one look and hated it. There will never be a game that lives up to the expectations some people put on it.

2 things: 1) Aliens: Colonial Marines boasted all these things i.e. rich story, varied gameplay, good graphics etc., when it came it, it was like a pre-alpha version, so blame Gearbox. 2) The latest trailer of this game make it look good. The graphics aren't revolutionary, but it's not all about graphics. The gameplay looks pretty solid.