Achievement Discussion

Ok, so i just finished my campaign.... for the third time. This run through was on Expert. First 2 were on normal to get all operations. When i completed this one it unlocked ace of aces difficulty. So now we have to figure out what i did different. When my expert campaign was completed I unlocked 4 achievements at the same time.... all aircraft, original aircraft, allied assault record, and estovakian assault record.

The combination of all the other medals that i have recieved, i now have 9, and all operations, along with these achievements has something to do with this new difficulty setting. Now all i have to do is get the last 2 colors for the nasferatu and it should be everything that needs to be unlocked for the achievement.....:woop:

OK...

#1 You are 100% sure it's AoA and not Ace?

#2 Were you awarded a medal when you completed the campaign?

#3 Which difficulty levels have you gotten S on all missions?

#4 Mind listing what Medals you have?

I've beaten it on Hard x2, Expert x1, and Ace x1 with all S on Ace, lots of free mode runs, and roughly 18 hours of air time. I have those 4 achievements you mentioned.

Hopefully we can figure out what I'm missing. I'm guessing it's in the medals or S ranks.

Btw, I think we can safely assume that the way to unlock the 2nd CFA-44 color is by buying all the colors for all the planes. I've heard a few people have the same experience. If/when you have the cash, you should be able to confirm this. I think all the confusion was because it doesn't unlock until you finish a mission, any mission.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...

I've beaten it on Hard x2, Expert x1, and Ace x1 with all S on Ace, lots of free mode runs, and roughly 18 hours of air time. I have those 4 achievements you mentioned.

Hopefully we can figure out what I'm missing. I'm guessing it's in the medals or S ranks.

Btw, I think we can safely assume that the way to unlock the 2nd CFA-44 color is by buying all the colors for all the planes. I've heard a few people have the same experience. If/when you have the cash, you should be able to confirm this. I think all the confusion was because it doesn't unlock until you finish a mission, any mission.

I'll have to check on this when i get home. Now that you mentin it, it might be just ace, but there were no other difficulties to be unlocked so im not sure off the top of my head. I will also confirm the purchasing of the planes for the second color scheme when i get home since i have enough cash in the game to probably by every plane like 10 times... ugh... as far as the medals go if i can remember correctly, i have all the "ace medals","bronze and silver marksman",the landing one, the fighter one, the multirole one, and guardian..... As far as S's I have yet to go back and redo missions to get the S rank on anyone of them, however I noticed it is extreemely easy to get S ranks so there are only a few I have to get per difficulty. I can say confidently that off the top of my head i easly have about 85-90% of my missions and operations and secondary missions I have S ranks.

the first color (emmerian) is the only color you can get at the start for each plane. The second color (estovakian) is unlocked when you beat the game on normal, but probably any difficulty will count. The third color (estovakian sp) is unlocked when you shoot down each ace on expert. Is this what you are asking?

i was talking about the last plane, i shoot down every ace on expert already, but i see that no knows how to get the last color for the last plane

I'll have to check on this when i get home. Now that you mentin it, it might be just ace, but there were no other difficulties to be unlocked so im not sure off the top of my head. I will also confirm the purchasing of the planes for the second color scheme when i get home since i have enough cash in the game to probably by every plane like 10 times... ugh... as far as the medals go if i can remember correctly, i have all the "ace medals","bronze and silver marksman",the landing one, the fighter one, the multirole one, and guardian..... As far as S's I have yet to go back and redo missions to get the S rank on anyone of them, however I noticed it is extreemely easy to get S ranks so there are only a few I have to get per difficulty. I can say confidently that off the top of my head i easly have about 85-90% of my missions and operations and secondary missions I have S ranks.

its not the second color i own every plane and second color and third color just not the 3rd one for the last plane you get for beating it on expert

So how do you get the 2nd color for the Nosferatu?

"Btw, I think we can safely assume that the way to unlock the 2nd CFA-44 color is by buying all the colors for all the planes. I've heard a few people have the same experience. If/when you have the cash, you should be able to confirm this. I think all the confusion was because it doesn't unlock until you finish a mission, any mission."

Buy all the colors for all the planes and then complete a mission. Still trying to figure out the 3rd color.

OK...

Nope it was ace, and that was it.... as far as Ace of Aces I'm convinced it is DLC when if you choose SP New Game it isn't even listed as a difficulty possibility.

OK...

Nope it was ace, and that was it.... as far as Ace of Aces I'm convinced it is DLC when if you choose SP New Game it isn't even listed as a difficulty possibility. Oh and I did confirm the buying all the planes and colors nets you the second color scheme for the cfa-44... .what i wish i tried now in forsight is that i just bought 1 of each plane, to see if that would have been enough.

Nope it was ace, and that was it.... as far as Ace of Aces I'm convinced it is DLC when if you choose SP New Game it isn't even listed as a difficulty possibility. Oh and I did confirm the buying all the planes and colors nets you the second color scheme for the cfa-44... .what i wish i tried now in forsight is that i just bought 1 of each plane, to see if that would have been enough.

I did that, and it didn't work. So I'm confident it's all of them.

1st things 1st, ill gladly appreciate everybodys help since im new to this but im havin some some very weird problems with this game. i have completed the game in easy,normal,hard,expert, and ace mode and also have gotten a S rank in all missions and i also did all operation medals but for some reason i havent unlocked two achievements. These include : All Colors, All Secrets. I Am Missing the last color Scheme for the CFA-44. People has told me they got it when they had beaten ace mode which i have and i still havent gotten it. And People has also told me that they unlocked Ace of Aces Mode when they had beaten expert mode which i've also did. Is Anybody havin this same problem or am i doin somethin wrong and O yea i beat the game in all difficultys thru SP Campaign, not Free Mission. Thx Alot EVerybody Once Again.

All secrets should have been unlocked when you completed the last mission. (THAT IS COMPLETELY WRONG, MY BAD)

I am also missing the last color for the CFA-44...I just can't figure it out...

BTW everybody, what is Ace of Aces mode? I've beaten all difficulties and it doesn't seem to have been unlocked.

1st things 1st, ill gladly appreciate everybodys help since im new to this but im havin some some very weird problems with this game. i have completed the game in easy,normal,hard,expert, and ace mode and also have gotten a S rank in all missions and i also did all operation medals but for some reason i havent unlocked two achievements. These include : All Colors, All Secrets. I Am Missing the last color Scheme for the CFA-44. People has told me they got it when they had beaten ace mode which i have and i still havent gotten it. And People has also told me that they unlocked Ace of Aces Mode when they had beaten expert mode which i've also did. Is Anybody havin this same problem or am i doin somethin wrong and O yea i beat the game in all difficultys thru SP Campaign, not Free Mission. Thx Alot EVerybody Once Again.

Well the people that have said they have unlocked ace of aces mode are probably lieing to you. Seems as though that one is going to be DLC. Not confirmed, but the dev team stated that they were going to have a difficulty level be DLC, so that would just confirm their statement. Besides if you notice you cannot even choose AoA mode on SP new game. Its not even ghosted, it's just not there. As far as all secrets/colors. Not sure how to get the last color of CFA-44, and i haven't found anything online either stateing how to get it, but when you do, thats when you will unlock all secrets and colors achievements.

EDIT: there is a rumor circulating around the internet that the last color for the CFA-44 you get when either 1) you finish the game with all medals, or 2) when you get the complete the campaign without taking any dammage medal.

Well the people that have said they have unlocked ace of aces mode are probably lieing to you. Seems as though that one is going to be DLC. Not confirmed, but the dev team stated that they were going to have a difficulty level be DLC, so that would just confirm their statement. Besides if you notice you cannot even choose AoA mode on SP new game. Its not even ghosted, it's just not there. As far as all secrets/colors. Not sure how to get the last color of CFA-44, and i haven't found anything online either stateing how to get it, but when you do, thats when you will unlock all secrets and colors achievements.

I Just Spoke to two diff guys and 1 of them said he got his last color when he beat Ace Mode and the other 1 got the last color when he had 15 out of 18 medals. SO Basically as soon as i get that last color ill get the unlock all secrets acheivements. Ok Thanks, But Now i have 1 more question..i just played the game on easy under Sp new game and i beat the game in 1 hour and 25 mins and i also beat it with no damage thru out the campaign and i didnt get either medals....did i do somethin wrong? and urAssass1n, thats me thats sendin you that friend invite.

I Just Spoke to two diff guys and 1 of them said he got his last color when he beat Ace Mode and the other 1 got the last color when he had 15 out of 18 medals. SO Basically as soon as i get that last color ill get the unlock all secrets acheivements. Ok Thanks, But Now i have 1 more question..i just played the game on easy under Sp new game and i beat the game in 1 hour and 25 mins and i also beat it with no damage thru out the campaign and i didnt get either medals....did i do somethin wrong? and urAssass1n, thats me thats sendin you that friend invite.

Yeah you played it on easy.... heh... no seriously though you cannot get the medals on easy, any other difficulty is fine though.

Yes you can, and i intend to do just that to get my 0 dammage medal... which is going to suck by the way... 15 missions... 0 dammage... ugh

I Know Man its gonna be tough but not impossible.:drunkSo Allied support is allowed when you're going for the using guns only medal correct? Some ppl claiming that you can't use it. Im Going Nuttz lol

I Know Man its gonna be tough but not impossible.:drunkSo Allied support is allowed when you're going for the using guns only medal correct? Some ppl claiming that you can't use it. Im Going Nuttz lol

I cant claim yes or no, however if it is not allowed, I will never go for this medal. However it says its awarded for completeing the campaign using only machine guns, it says nothign about allied support, so i would say it's fair game. You can always check too... just to the first mission using only machine guns and then when it ends, check the battle stats. You should have 100% on your machine gun kills....

If you can't use allied support, I really don't want to mission 9, or fight pasternak..... Though like pool, I always get better after a few:drunk:)

I cant claim yes or no, however if it is not allowed, I will never go for this medal. However it says its awarded for completeing the campaign using only machine guns, it says nothign about allied support, so i would say it's fair game. You can always check too... just to the first mission using only machine guns and then when it ends, check the battle stats. You should have 100% on your machine gun kills....

If you can't use allied support, I really don't want to mission 9, or fight pasternak..... Though like pool, I always get better after a few:drunk:)

I HEar You Ill Get Back To you and ill let you know asap

I HEar You Ill Get Back To you and ill let you know asap

I think im going to go hardcore for this one.... go for the machine gun medal, along with the attack plane medal, as well as the 0 dammage.... oh yeah... hahahah, right after i finish my silver bullet run..... so far i think im running good times, but we'll see

i finish a campain and shot up all ground units with my guns and i already had the 50 guns kills medal the silver one. but it will not give me the gold one i think im at 300 plus kills with my guns. is any one else having a problem like that just wanted to know

i finish a campain and shot up all ground units with my guns and i already had the 50 guns kills medal the silver one. but it will not give me the gold one i think im at 300 plus kills with my guns. is any one else having a problem like that just wanted to know

I'm pretty sure it's air targets.

i got this from a web site

To unlock the third color scheme for the CFA-44, have all "S" ranks in all missions from the Easy through Ace difficulty settings, earn all Operation Medals, have at least 15 Service Medals, have all Enemy Records, and have all Friend Records.

makes it worth a try i need to do 2 more campaign run to complete every thing here ill see if i get it (hard and ace)

the web site also says to get ace of aces beat the games on expert wich is not true they get there tips from other people