Just Said “No” achievement

JonHu

Just an FYI, since I was worried about it too, you can use hints in your first play through. When you have beaten the game, you can go back and play each round without using hints.

I know I had to use some hints my first play through, then I had to use google search to find out what somethings actually where in the higher levels.

:p

Yeah I was worried at first too! I'm re-doing all the levels now (from hardest to easiest) to get my last achievement :)

Instead of googling the items i just slowly moved the cursor and kept clicking A to find some things. Some were so well hidden, and others I didn't have a clue what it actually was! That or I used a hint and memorised items for next time and kept playing till I knew where all items were.

I'm also starting to get worried about this one. It's my last one. I'm pretty sure I've done all missions without hints. I at least have got the no hint bonus at the end of every mission.

It also happened some weird shit for me with the wham bam ach. It unlocked rather random after I completed the whole game and completed the first bonus puzzle. Cause I had done the same city locations over and over again without it unlocking earlier.

I'm gonna do yet another playthrough without any hints though before I start yelling about glitched achs.

I'm also starting to get worried about this one. It's my last one. I'm pretty sure I've done all missions without hints. I at least have got the no hint bonus at the end of every mission.

It also happened some weird shit for me with the wham bam ach. It unlocked rather random after I completed the whole game and completed the first bonus puzzle. Cause I had done the same city locations over and over again without it unlocking earlier.

I'm gonna do yet another playthrough without any hints though before I start yelling about glitched achs.

I'm sure the Just say no achievement is not glitched - quite a few people have got it, if it was glitched surely no one, or hardly anyone, would have it?

It doesn't include the bonus puzzles - I have never played the second bonus puzzle and unlocked the no hints achievements.

TG chances are you may have pressed it by accident once (it is so easy to do that), or missed one level. Go through the puzzles again. It'll unlock. :)

About the Wham, Bam achievement... like I mentioned in the achievement thread, this wasn't glitched for me (although some say it is). I simply completed one round of a mission (that is one picture, not all 3 or 4 pictures) in less than 30 seconds. 28 seconds if I remember exactly. Bonus time doesn't count so even if you did it in 32 seconds and got the bonus time - it don't count.

Good luck to TG, Capocci and anyone else trying to get these achievements :)

I have a question aboput this achievement. Say you do one mission with no clues, then use clues on the next one or fail the next one or whatever does the first mission still count? What i mean is can you do this in bits or do you have to play through all missions in one sitting never using a clue?

I have a question aboput this achievement. Say you do one mission with no clues, then use clues on the next one or fail the next one or whatever does the first mission still count? What i mean is can you do this in bits or do you have to play through all missions in one sitting never using a clue?

You can do it in bits :)

You could do Mission 1 with no hints, then do Mission 2 with the hints, and later on complete it with no hints. As long as you don't use hints in that mission once, you're ok :)

i wasted fucking time and beat this game 5 times without using hints online co op and never got the achievement

does it have to be single player? Also when i first downloaded this game i played the first level on single player and used and hint then quit out. Do you think that hint saved and its preventing me from getting it even though beat it 5 times multiplayeR?

i wasted fucking time and beat this game 5 times without using hints online co op and never got the achievement

does it have to be single player? Also when i first downloaded this game i played the first level on single player and used and hint then quit out. Do you think that hint saved and its preventing me from getting it even though beat it 5 times multiplayeR?

Sorry to hear you are having problems :(

I would suggest trying single player. You never know if someone has pressed Y, even the once. I did it on single player and got it ok :) That hint will not have been "saved" per such - if you complete it once without hints then it saves that record. It won't prevent you getting the achievement - I used hints on ALL levels my first playthough, and second playthrough I never used them. So you should be ok.

Good luck getting the achievement :)

Well im halfway through my second playthrough and im in moscow and i cant find the bell in the museum of what ever it is, there is 2 of them i can find the first one, but that other little bugger wont show itself :(.

Two things you could do:

1 - use a hint, and remember where it is for next time you play through without hints

or

2 - move your cursor around pressing A randomly - but not to quickly as time will be taken off. It is what i did for some levels :)

I now finished it twice with no hints used and replayed most of the levels a third time. No achievement. :(

This seems to be glitchy for some people :o Makes me glad I got it ok. May I ask if you were playing multi-player or single? Make sure you do all 3 or 4 parts of the missions, and do not go anywhere near the Y button.

This seems to be glitchy for some people :o Makes me glad I got it ok. May I ask if you were playing multi-player or single? Make sure you do all 3 or 4 parts of the missions, and do not go anywhere near the Y button.

Two player multiplayer for the first time, four players for the second time. No one ever got the achievement and hints were never used.

I played the game with my account on three different X360, and on two of them I always experience the "only 10 minutes to solve a level bug and therefore can not gain the highest rank"-bug. Only one of the three X360 lets me start a level with 30 minutes.

I love this game, but this glitch annoys me.

I have heard this can be done co-op and get all 200 in about an hour or so... I would love it if Pucca Princess or someone else here could help me out...? XBL message me if interested :D

I am happy to help anyone who needs it :) I've not played the game in a while, would like to play it again :D If you need help, just let me know :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Ok so I'm stumped! I've completed the game without using hints x4 times. I know this because I waited for the score screen and saw that I got the no hint bonus. First time was multiple play throughs. 2nd time was in 1 play through where I backed out to the main menu and had the game saved each time I completed the city. I did this each with and without (third play through) using the zoom feature the entire time. I honestly don't know own what else to do.

4th play through I alternated using the zoom. But again I backed out and had each city saved. I don't use any hints. Hell I've evenever grabbed most of the bonus items. I just don't get it.

Any suggestions?

Edited by Ghostriderrules