We're the 16th, which game do you hope will be free ?

UKevin

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah same here, I will be happy with any game which I havent played yet, but come on out of the majority of gamers who hasn't already played fable, Halo and Assassins creed. especially the old ones. They could of gave us some more interesting games.

I've only played the third Assassin's Creed, I'll be more than happy to download the second for free.

I don't think that means today. Fable 3 was a bonus, and in the small print it says the free games are only available in the half month window (1st-15th and 16th-30th(31st)), where as Fable 3 is free until the 30th. So don't get your hopes up of there being another free game today, because I think it's extremely unlikely.

fable 3 is the only free game, it says it ends June 30th, meaning either ACII or Halo 3 will go on sale July 3rd.

There is only 1 free game for June as fable was made free June 10th as from the site is say offer through june 10th-december 31st

So they just made june 10th-30th the months only offer since they didnt make a game free on june 1st

Dont get excited about a free game as its not going to happen.

Pretty much to reflect what everyone else is saying, next two upcoming free games will be Halo 3 and Assassins Creed 2 starting July 1st. Fable 3 is free the rest of this month but there will be no more free games for June. Fable did not come out for free on June 1st because it's not running in line with the release timeframe that begins in July, and I think it's basically confirmed as there is no additional free game today also, nor will there be until July 1st.

Just for further confirmation.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/games/games-with-gold

First part of the FAQ states as follows.

What is Games with Gold and how long does it last?

We want to thank our existing Xbox LIVE Gold members and any new Gold members who may join during the rest of this year by providing two free game downloads a month from July through December 2013. In celebration of e3, we will also provide a bonus free game to download between June 10 and June 30, 2013!