Samurai Warriors 2

Tyger7

PLEASE put this as a forum! This game was released last week and is better than the Dynasty Warriors 5 game!!! It has 26 characters but actually has the cutscenes as movies not just crappy graphics. It's pretty decent button smasher. It's basically Dynasty Warriors (not empire modes) but different characters and different times. Yes I now have 3 button smashers but oh well this one is still fine. EASY achievement points...does that get anyone's attention now? Simply unlock every character and get 1000 points. So now most of you are putting it on your gamefly que. :) Anyways please put this in forums though there won't be a whole lot to discuss. Luckily I work at best buy right now and I only paid $42 for it. Usually I get around 10 dollars off every game! Adds up. Anyways decent game, easy achievements, and best of all the presentation of the game is notched up a ton.

yeah its actually a pretty good game, worth my buy. Impressive menus even, very nicely set up. There is even a shop to buy skills, weapons, mounts, and stuff like that. Every character I have so far has around 8 levels. It took me almost 3 hours to beat the first guys 5 missions. So far 8 x 3 is 24 hours just on my first 8 characters. Then who knows how many missions the rest of them have (26 characters total)...so like at least 50 hours to get this game complete with achievements including the survival stuff if you can beat it in one shot.

• 6 months later...

hey everyone

im kinda new to this game n mine's in japanese! so is there any way i can change the language?

also if anyone has phantasy star universe plz help cus my version is in japanese too!

plz help cus i reli wanna play on both these games but i duno how to read jap!

thanks alot

• 5 months later...