Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im willing to boost all online and metal militia achievements

Gt: Mikefromhel666

Me too, I was in quickplay last night with a full band, finished a good few songs with all of us on expert and no achievement unlocked for me.

Gutted.

I'm free most of the time. I play expert guitar/bass/drum (no pedal atm).

GT: BanditBanks

only 4 achievements i need are blitzkreig, metal malitia, stone cold crazy (il get this one) and the four horsemen

me n banditbanks can do guitar and drums when he gets his pedal fixed (:p)

il try n get a pal do to expert bass for us so anyone up for doing some expert vocals?

Looking for a bassist and a vocalist to play on expert for some achievements. Send

GT: OLY RKO (lead Guitar)

GT: DbA Montage (Drums)

No longer needed all achievemets done and no longer have game thanx

Edited by OLY RKO

I'd like to get Four Horsemen and Metal Militia. I can play bass expert on many songs, however I'd like to be the singer as it's harder to find. I can quite sing Thing That Should Not Be on expert (staying in yellow that is) and the song is quite easy for other instruments too. I can also sing Orion! :p

Metal Militia I can obviously sing anything on beginner lol ^_^''

i would like 2 band members for the metal militia achievement (i can fan the vocals, and i dont care what difficulty we do it on as long as it gets 100%)

i will help with any other online achievements, such as battery.

GT: Silv3r 5urf3r

Edited by edward3289
got the complete a song as a band on expert

I'm after the 4 player band achievements please.

I can fan the mic if needed although I can't activate the star power while playing, I'm not the best guitarist but I 5 stared The Thing That Should Not Be on expert first try so I could get through that for the 4 people on expert setting.

Others I need are, 100% a song, Highest Score in a band.

GT = oO Trash Man Oo

I'll help on band achievements, I can keep your star power meter up for battery 1kk points and band vs band, for Metal Militia I can obviously 100% beginner vocals, and I never had problems completing TtSnB on expert vocals (while not performing good). If edward is ok for TtSnB too, we should only need another player!