The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

oh boy wait until you guys experience the joy of being 100+. everyone fucking kicks you out of missions etc. "oh boy a 120 he 2 gud les kick dis guy huehue". fucking seriously annoying.

I've yet to experience that. I'm sure my time with Online will be cut short if that shit happens too often. I avoid random lobbies like the plague.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've yet to experience that. I'm sure my time with Online will be cut short if that shit happens too often. I avoid random lobbies like the plague.

i try to as well but i need that co-driver achievement. i was in a fucking lobby for one and some douche hat kicks me. so i join back and spectate and it's him and his 3 friends racing. i really fucking hate some people man i really do. ignorant.

LOL people and their Pit maneuver!

p.s. getting really tired of playing online with people. one little bump and I'm off the map. ridiculious.

Fall behind at the start ... chances are high that the leading guys will crash into each other and you´ll drive by the pile of cars, waving at them and never be seen again.

Fucking stupid. I didn't mind starting my guy over, I'm back to Rank 9, which was where I was before, but good lord, I can't help my guns because I'm saving for an apartment and I just don't even have the will to keep grinding.

Find a guy at Rank 75+ and keep repeating Rooftop Rumble and get 25k every like 1min or so. It's still worth doing even without the RT method, I just call him up and get it instantly and repeat. I'm sitting at $14,651,724.

Should have 2 sub forums, one for Online and another for Single Player, leave the stickies on the main. Tired of seeing new online threads when there is a sub forum for it to be posted in!

But the main forum is already for Single Player...there's just no helping some people's stupidity.

Please, I need Awards, Hong Kong Area people no one help me, I will cry.

Out Of Five - win a 5 set tennis match

Straight Sets - win a tennis match in straight sets

All Rounder - win every game mode at least once

TAG: BlueWindGTR

STOP IT.

There is an Achievement Trading Thread within the sub forum. For the love of god, can people stop posting their tags and boosting schedules I every other thread!?

STOP IT.

There is an Achievement Trading Thread within the sub forum. For the love of god, can people stop posting their tags and boosting schedules I every other thread!?

Outside of that bucket of Common Sense, it's a hit or miss with being respectable. If you're going to ask, ASK like a decent human being!

"Hey, I could use some help please" in any variation.

So many people demand help and/or actually whine for it.

Okay, today I'm gonna lie and tell them that my broken iFruit phone allows me to farm extra RP and money from missions.

Hopefully that bait-and-switch will work since they only seem to be interested in patching anything that might make the player any cash.

So Rockstar is giving us $500,000 in game to make up for everything that's happened, the update should be out next week with the cash. While I shouldn't bitch because, well I didn't lose that much money, I'd rather see everything get a perma price drop.

But I'll take the money.

Everything meaning in-game items? I don't see the point b/c there are already people exploiting so much when there are many legit ways to make $ in the game.

The $ being given is mostly b/c the two main bugs were losing characters and money. Replacing in-game money is easier than "resurrecting" a character.

That's great news! That's $500,000 more that will sit in my account because I have nothing to buy. I tried to give $1 million or so to my friend last night, but for some reason, it said I wasn't allowed to give money to players at the time.

Think you can only share a small amount of money from recent jobs or something. :/

Everything meaning in-game items? I don't see the point b/c there are already people exploiting so much when there are many legit ways to make $ in the game.

Yeah, everything is too expensive. It's great that people have found exploits, I haven't. Like I said in previous posts, paying out a grand for a job when I'm a level seven, and charging me nine grand for an extended clip on my pistol is stupid. I'm not working ten jobs just to get an extended clip on my starting weapon.

I know I can work with higher ranked guys for better payouts, but everytime I launch the online, no one in the world is over rank fifteen. The highest I've seen so far is 14.

Yeah, everything is too expensive. It's great that people have found exploits, I haven't. Like I said in previous posts, paying out a grand for a job when I'm a level seven, and charging me nine grand for an extended clip on my pistol is stupid. I'm not working ten jobs just to get an extended clip on my starting weapon.

I know I can work with higher ranked guys for better payouts, but everytime I launch the online, no one in the world is over rank fifteen. The highest I've seen so far is 14.

I'll help you make some money today. I'll probably be on in a bit.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread