any way to check which levels ive won online?

RadioactiveT

Your not trying to go through Freeplay to get it are you? Because I'm 99% sure that doesn't count towards Tough as Nails. You need to go through the Campaign menu, and when your starting the match, change the setting to "Everyone" then change it to "Versus". Then play through. It was the way I got it at least :)

Not sure about the website, it only went up today, and apparently its quite buggy :(

I went through and did them in order, and got Tough as Nails over the course of a five hour gaming session.

Basicly, you've got to do each level of the main story and win. If you lose it won't count.

Your best bet is hoping others jump in and stick around, thats what happend to me and I got it done because some random, but very competant, people jumped in, in both Security and Resistance.

The downside was a lot of the time the other side had human players, so sometimes it became more of a challenge. Good luck.

Yeah, I have yet to do this myself. Me and my friends had been playing Freeplay and were trying to figure out why we never got the achievement. Then I noticed the campaign versus option and felt like a moron.

Hopefully it's not too tough to do. I would like to get that achievement out of the way fairly fast.

Yeah, I have yet to do this myself. Me and my friends had been playing Freeplay and were trying to figure out why we never got the achievement. Then I noticed the campaign versus option and felt like a moron.

Hopefully it's not too tough to do. I would like to get that achievement out of the way fairly fast.

Yeah its pretty easy, but its 100 times easy if you've got a partner with you

• 1 month later...