Weapon/Armor/Talisman Trading Thread

ThePumpkinKing

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Seriously, folks. Crafting your own "god" weapon is not that hard. Have some patience to collect the items yourselves, and use any one of these threads:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=383846

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=384671

I'm sure a couple more will pop up. When they do, I'll link them here.

Until then, feel free to ask for weapons with the health steal stat. Just don't be surprised if you don't get one. Really. Weapons with health steal/wrath steal are almost as hard to come by as possessed weapons. Making crafting these "god" weapons economical for only one person using the items they find in-game.

Every one of us that knows how to make them either used one of the above guides. Or our brains. It isn't that hard.

That said, I've already agreed to help two people with this. Won't be helping anyone else, unless they supply the items themselves.

Edited by ThePumpkinKing

honestly they seem to be a LOT harder to come by then possessed weapons as i've just started my new game + and almost through the forgelands and have easily found 30 possessed weapons total, and 0 with health steal aside from the spider claws

I think this is everyone's problem when it comes to these items. You don't find Health Steal and Wrath Steal items. You have to buy them. Ostegoth and Nathaniel are good sources. Just bear in mind that just like Alya, you have to do a quest for Nathaniel before his premium stock becomes available. Just visit all of the merchants frequently and you won't have a problem finding them.

I have more than enough items to craft a great set of wrath steal armblades or claws to go with my level 29 ultimate scythes. My problem is not being able to find level 30 possessed armblades or claws. I decided not to go after collectibles again on my NG+. I'm at the point where the only thing I have to do is the Crucible. So I'm going to collect 10 Book of the Dead pages and just keep reloading until I get a set from the first Death Tomb. Hopefully I'll get lucky and it won't take too long. Anyway I hope the tip I gave you helps all of you guys get the components you need. Good luck. :)

I have two spare wrath steal items as of right now... first two people to message me on live can just have them. (level 25 and level 27 scythe)

I would first ask for 3 purple weapons/armor in return so I can sell them, as that is the only fair trade I can think of.

GT: x1001x Puppys

I have two spare wrath steal items as of right now... first two people to message me on live can just have them. (level 25 and level 27 scythe)

I would first ask for 3 purple weapons/armor in return so I can sell them, as that is the only fair trade I can think of.

GT: x1001x Puppys

I can help you out, i am now using a 2nd profile & usb duping multiple of the same items. If anybody wants me to copy items for them i will, as long as you don't mind me getting a copy of them also.

What i have done for extra cash or upgrades is make 10 copies of my best weapon, send to 2nd profile re-send back then sell or upgrade then delete the usb file reload original & repeat. If you want to trade or help just message me on live, tell me what you want done. I have about 30 purple items i can get more at any time. I have a save waiting ready buying 5 epic chests each run i can rinse & repeat.

Edited by IRELAND NO 1

In Search of Possessed Items and other Gear

looking for different lvl possessed weapons for ppl progressing wroth the game so i can make low lvl and high lvl GG gear.

If you find anything that is better then what i have for stats or a lvl i dont have feel free to msg me on Xbox live and i can duplicate the weapon and even make you some really good primary and secondary weapons. i can Also give you lots of Gilt by sending items for you to sell. thx in advance for helping out :)

so far i have: (anything after the dash/hyphen is stats already on the weapons before upgrades)

Possessed Primary:

Lv 13 - 83-101dmg

Lv 15 - 109-123dmg

Lv 20 - 132-150dmg

Lv 23 - 179-209dmg, Health on crit 40

Possessed Secondary: (only looking for Fast secondaries)

Lv 13 - 107-123dmg

Lv 15 - 133-151dmg

Lv 20 - 145-165dmg

Lv 24 - 189-221dmg

Various Stats in items i use to upgrade:

Crit Chance 23%

Crit Dmg 32%

Health per kill 100

Reaper energy on Crit 9

Wrath Steal 18%

Health steal 15%

Execution Chance 30%

Health on Crit 48

Health Execution 423

Reaper Energy on Execution 45

Edited by TG White Wolf

That's alright, I found my last health steal I needed, and gave the other wrath steals away.

I will be trying my hand at the crucible later, I'm afraid I won't be able to beat it, haha I'm not the best at this game fighting wise.

Don't worry it's really not that hard as long as you have good equipment and are at max level. Just remember to set it to Easy if you want it to go by faster or if you're nervous about not being able to beat the later waves. Good luck. I hope you complete it. :)

White Wolf if you could hit me up with a decent weapon for this run am only level 15 atm, or even for my next run a higher level weapon please. I have tons of gear to add to them for upgrades, just need a great weapon to start. I can also dupe the stuff and gift them out to others thanks.

I have a few possessed weapons up for grab if anyone needs them.

Possessed Double Scythes

-172-202 Level 28

-+40% Execution Chance

Possessed Double Scythes

-213-245 Level 28

Possessed Double Scythes

-211-247 Level 30

Possessed Claws

-228-256 Level 28

Possessed Claws

-235-265 Level 30

Possessed Buckler

-199-239 Level 30

Possessed Hammer

-504-580 Level 29

Possessed Armblabes

-235-265 Level 30

As you can see, all the items are still blank with the exception of the Scythes with Execution Chance pre-installed.

Send me a message via the gamertag SuNuS if you want one of these and I'll let you know if it's still around. (It's 1st come 1st serve obviously)

Take care! :)

so far 2 days on this save, and not one health steal.. i keep checking vendors with no luck... i do not want to continue onto new game + without a health steal item...

so if anyone has one they are willing to give up, i will greatly appreciate it...

gt: Im Bruce Buffer

Did you get one yet? I can send you one no problem! It's 2:21 eastern time here and I'm about to jump in the game. Gamer tag Lasher MX

I have all of the ingredients for a possessed claw but I lack the possessed claws themselves. I would prefer a level 28 or above but any level above 25 will do as long as it is devoid of stats or has ice or critical chance. My GT is Shademaster27 if you have any extra and I can trade a health steal or anything else you need. Just let me know.

Can somebody please help me with a weapon of any level with health steal please! I have been searching for hours, reloading chests, shops i just can't get a drop:mad:. I can dupe the weapon and make it work, with another possessed if needed i can also dupe anything for you multiple times in return. Thanks.

I have all of the ingredients for a possessed claw but I lack the possessed claws themselves. I would prefer a level 28 or above but any level above 25 will do as long as it is devoid of stats or has ice or critical chance. My GT is Shademaster27 if you have any extra and I can trade a health steal or anything else you need. Just let me know.

I still have 2 possessed claws Shade. One is 28 and the other is 30. They are yours if you want them.

Just msg me on xbox if you're still in need.

Can somebody please help me with a weapon of any level with health steal please! I have been searching for hours, reloading chests, shops i just can't get a drop:mad:. I can dupe the weapon and make it work, with another possessed if needed i can also dupe anything for you multiple times in return. Thanks.

I don't know if it is just me, but I tried duplicating my weapons again today for a friend, and the USB trick did not work... I tried it 3 times and each time I loaded the USB save, the weapons were not there.