Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be up for boosting. Send me a message or a FR ( GT - YeaItsArronBaby )

Cheers

EDIT;

Scratch that, played for a while yesterday and got all the online achievements apart from;

A measure of comfort,

3030 was a double,

For England, James?

and all the weapon ones. Just working to purchase all guns, but as soon as you get For England, James? you will have enough credits to buy everything (89,500 i think)

Edited by YeaItsArronBaby

Hello guys!

I was wondring if anyone is up to play Quantum of Solace-PC with me. I need "help" with:

You've defused hundreds of these

Win 5 Territory Control online matches.

A licensed troubleshooter

He's playing his golden harp

Die Another Day

And

Dr. No

------

Acctually, some of these can be done in one single game. I started with this game 20/2/2010 and finished the story-mode 22/2/2010. I collected all the "secret" weapons and cell phones so I got all the achievements when I finished Eco hotel. I was also playing on 007. I already have 3 MP achivements but I can't finish of the others be couse it is too few who play this game...

I hope some of you can help me out with this game, I want 1000G :D

P.M me if you want to help me out with this and I can give you my gametag.

Thanks for reading!

Awsome site/forum/guides btw! Keep the good work up!

I find the easiest game to get quick points is golden gun. I've only been playing this online for a couple of days and found golden gun really easy, if you win you get 1000 credits and the amount of time it takes to finish the game is alot faster than any other mode.

Hope that helps.

Thank you! But the problem is, no one plays golden gun. I've been waiting in lobby for minutes but no one joined... :(

Thanks guys!

I am sending you my gametag now, and going to add you today. We need atleast 4 players so this is good! I am not at home right now, so can't start this untill later today. :)

Sending P.M to:

GeneralChaos, Tytech and Deathlorddanny

:)

Cheers!

Ill boost with you and i have a friend who is willing to.

heyho wanna boost this game. messaged a few ppl earlier with limited success. So here my own post.

I'm looking to do the 100 golden gun kills and 100000 Credits. Of course willing to help with any other online achievement on this.

Next week I'm pretty much available anytime. Msg me here or on xbl if interested (would be great if you could make a reference to the game).

heyho wanna boost this game. messaged a few ppl earlier with limited success. So here my own post.

I'm looking to do the 100 golden gun kills and 100000 Credits. Of course willing to help with any other online achievement on this.

Next week I'm pretty much available anytime. Msg me here or on xbl if interested (would be great if you could make a reference to the game).

Well, I you also play on xbox =(

Or, I could join you...

I'm after the following online achievements: Shaken, not stirred, A licensed troubleshooter, A measure of comfort, The nature of evil, 3030 was a double, Die Another Day. Send me a message (with the numbers 007) and a Friend Request over Xbox Live.

Edited by Gary86