Modders - Not The End of WaW

CaseD

Recently, I began playing WaW again, along with my friend, after a discussion where we both agreed it has been our favourite of the franchise (neither of us much enjoying the Modern Warfare games).

What we found was disheartening, every game occupied with atleast one "modder" ruining the game for us who wanted to play fairly, in which I'm sure we aren't alone.

In order to overcome the problem we moved to private matches, inviting those we had recently played with and kicking modders. It was slow and the impatient left, leaving us with small games. Now, we decided the only way of speeding this up would be to find the people who desire to play the game free from corruption, like us.

So, I'm here to ask who would be interesting in joining up with us and playing some mod free private matches. Game rules negotiable at the time.

P.S. We're in the UK so will be playing at reasonable times according to GMT.

P.S.S. Apologies if that was long, or at any point incoherent. It's getting late.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I totally understand how you feel... world at war is by far my favourite cod game, also multiplayer..

i recently ended up here because i'm only 2 achievements away from 100% (now only 1!) and it is the get some sun achievement :)

anyway i don't feel like playing with all those modders but if you have enough people here yes please!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm up for this, but am in California, so I'm about 8hrs behind your time. Sorry for my stupid question, but would it be possible to fill a ranked co-op lobby with 4 players, so as to avoid deranking modders? I need to prestige, and want to avoid the modders. With co-op, I can still get xp from the campaign challenges.

• 1 month later...

hey i was wondering if we could get a lobby going in regular non private matches and fill it up only with the people of this thread. its not considered boosting or nothing but im still trying to get my get sum sun achieve. and cant seem to get in a good match for the life of me. but remember i u want to do so we should start doing this if anyone wants too.

Why don't people get a HUGE group and complain to Treyarch and tell them that they need to fix the modded lobbies?

i mean common its a amazing game and to have the modders take over and have treyarch not care is just mind blowing.

Your private game thing is a good idea and i wish i could join but my connection would lagg me out :/

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys i read what everyone posted and its a great idea.

i think we should make our own matches anyone who wants to play a clean mod free game add me my gamertag is : JesseyStone

idk how long ive been looking for WaW players to play zombies multyplayer co op etc im usa central time but since i lost my job a while back i can probably play anytime so yeah add me and lets bring back some life to the best call of duty game on the franchise

• 1 month later...

Me and my friend recently re-bought this game because we had so much fun with it and the modders are annoying. I'll be down to play games if I'm playing WaW at the time just send me a friend request: switchZblade. Include in the emssage that you're from here. You'll prolly end up playin with both me and my friend

Why don't people get a HUGE group and complain to Treyarch and tell them that they need to fix the modded lobbies?

i mean common its a amazing game and to have the modders take over and have treyarch not care is just mind blowing.

Your private game thing is a good idea and i wish i could join but my connection would lagg me out :/

Treyarch do care but can do nothing about it, they patch a mod , a new one comes out the next day. Its all down to the bad coding of the game when it was first released. Same for mw2 and cod4. Thats why both black ops and mw3 have far less hacks/mods compared. Also this is why its rumoured a Cod 4 ultimate edition (or something along those lines) is in the works which is a carbon copy of cod4 but with all dlc inc and coded much better so its harder to use hacks / fix them if they should arise.

• 1 month later...

Looking for clean games as well,if interested message me GT is Mav Ryk 1,screw modders,do what I do and file complaints whenever you find one,eventually they will get banned or be unable to get a game.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm down for playing a clean game...Playing multiplayer and zombie mode with modders and hackers are extremely annoying...I think what we may have to do is get a petition set up for those faithful Call of Duty members and have it sent to the Activision and Treyarch teams. That should get their attention and send them videos of evidence so they can see it with their own eyes...PMS Green1Chaos is my gamertag.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...