Best way to make $ after assassination missons (u need $ to do this)

billsmith

I can't access bawsaq (ballsack) stock markets because I have no internet and I'm waiting until I get it back on to do the assassination missions and I wanted to purchase some properties, so I was looking how to make some money, I had a look in lcn stock markets and put all of my money in the cheapest stock (mine is hijack hjk) once when I noticed that I made a new save to test it (I saved near the characters bed that I was using) then I invested all of the money I had all 51 million (but reduce the stocks buy two because they change quick sometimes and if you are a little short on money you won't get the stock and you will have to try to purchase them again) then sleep once and check the stocks, if they haven't increased sleep again (only sleep three times if it hasn't increased after the third sleep reload the save) if you've made a profit sell then save, then do it again and sometimes I've made 1 million in about 1 minute.

I don't know if this has been posted before if it has sorry and sorry about my bad English.