Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

I only need two more achievements (58/60)

I need still something to prove (I have done Dead Center) and Strengh in numbers.

If anyone needs anybody for their group then count me in.

GT:Slicder16

Send me a message on XBL or XB360A, i'm on right now and usually on most of the day, my timezone is GMT (UK time)

Yea i probably won't be on after midnight

Edited by Slicder

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it that I was one of the only ones to try to coordinate a time for Strength in Numbers but was the only one who didn't get invited?? Haha oh well. As a result I am still up for Strength in Numbers as well as anything else on this list.

Still Something to Prove

The Real Deal

Level a Charge

Bridge Over Trebled Slaughter

Heartwarmer

Strength in Numbers

A Spittle Help From My Friends

Scattering Ram

Long Distance Carrier

Wedding Crasher

I haven't done any of the Expert campaigns. I'd also play some Vs to try to get my Bullshifters shirt. I will probably be on from 12am to 4am ET tonight, message SpKXmasSpirit via LIVE.

How is it that I was one of the only ones to try to coordinate a time for Strength in Numbers but was the only one who didn't get invited?? Haha oh well. As a result I am still up for Strength in Numbers as well as anything else on this list.

Still Something to Prove

The Real Deal

Level a Charge

Bridge Over Trebled Slaughter

Heartwarmer

Strength in Numbers

A Spittle Help From My Friends

Scattering Ram

Long Distance Carrier

Wedding Crasher

I haven't done any of the Expert campaigns. I'd also play some Vs to try to get my Bullshifters shirt. I will probably be on from 12am to 4am ET tonight, message SpKXmasSpirit via LIVE.

I agree, I am tired of being on people's original list and then the time for everyone to meet gets mysteriously changed. This has happened to me about 3 different times and its a little annoying. So....I guess I am gonna have to just set up a group myself. If you want to get the SiN or work on any of the character specific ach. then send me a message. I am shooting to do this tonight(Friday) or this weekend. Either way its gonna be late, like after 11pm EST. If you are interested, add your name to the list below. Also send me a message on Live.

1. Xraytakr

Vs.

I agree, I am tired of being on people's original list and then the time for everyone to meet gets mysteriously changed. This has happened to me about 3 different times and its a little annoying. So....I guess I am gonna have to just set up a group myself. If you want to get the SiN or work on any of the character specific ach. then send me a message. I am shooting to do this tonight(Friday) or this weekend. Either way its gonna be late, like after 11pm EST. If you are interested, add your name to the list below. Also send me a message on Live.

1. Xraytakr

2. CLOUD STR1FE

Vs.

Same thing has happened to me many times

Halfway there. Looks like we will probably have to do it Saturday night late though. Lets shoot for around 12:30 - 1am EST.

1. Xraytakr

2. CLOUD STR1FE

3. planets finest

4. DetroitSSteele

Vs.

Edited by xraytakr

1. Xraytakr

2. CLOUD STR1FE

3. planets finest

4. DetroitSSteele

Vs.

5. Niro MK

6. RyanfaeScotland

7. SN4K3E4T3R (My gamertag)

I have send you guys a friend requets. Im in Europe so i dont know what time you guys are online. My timezone is GMT +1 but im on all day.

Edited by SN4K3E4T3R

I am looking to get the following achievements:

LEVEL A CHARGE

HEARTWARMER

A SPITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS

My Gamertag is: MONS1EUR FOL1E

I am willing to help others with similar versus achievements in exchange for help with these achievements.

If interested send me a message and we'll organise something. I can be erratic with timing and stuff, but I can set aside some time to do these.

Got one of the above alone through the use of two controllers. Still need help with A SPITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS and LEVEL A CHARGE though.

1. Xraytakr

2. CLOUD STR1FE

3. planets finest

4. DetroitSSteele

Vs.

5. Niro MK

6. RyanfaeScotland

7. SN4K3E4T3R (My gamertag)

I have send you guys a friend requets. Im in Europe so i dont know what time you guys are online. My timezone is GMT +1 but im on all day.

Are we still on for this? Just I have to set my alarm for 5 and don't fancy getting up if everyone else is still going to be in their beds!

Are we still on for this? Just I have to set my alarm for 5 and don't fancy getting up if everyone else is still going to be in their beds!

I want to do it so i am available and ready to go.

Edit: I hope i am online at the right time... I am not sure what time it is in America when im awake and vice versa. I tried finding out what time it is in the diffrent timezones but i can't wrap my head around it... :mad:

Edited by SN4K3E4T3R

I am interested in Strength in Numbers and will be awake at 1 in the morning, so please allow me to take that last spot.

Also, if anyone can help me with the Expert achievements, that would be amazing. These are the final 3 achievements I have in this game and I would love to have it completed.

Yes, this is happening tonight. Be ready, also incase we have any open spots, if anyone would like to be on standby that would be cool. Otherwise we can use someone's second controller.

Still Something To Proove

The Real Deal

Tank Burger

Heartwarmer

Strength in Numbers

hey guys these are the only ones i need. i am more than willing to help others get theirs too. if i can get in that saturday night group that would be awesome. if not thats cool too. just someone put me on a list and let me know whats up, pleease. thanks a lot. GT= SuPaC 777