Official Bitching Thread

Bajan Elite

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Useless fucking team mates. I'm tired of getting put in an in progress conquest game in Operation Metro, and being either spawn trapped or stuck at A because half the team wants to either snipe from the spawn building, or sit in the buildings around A, not even trying for the objective.

Go fuck yourselves. You know why we cant make it to the objective? Because you useless assholes aren't even trying. And then when I or some other objective player break through, and make it to B/C, you don't even spawn on us to help, and we're quickly back to being stuck at spawn again.

And then there's the other side of the coin. We have A and B under control, and you get over confident and go for C and spawn trap. 2 minutes later, the enemy break through, and I'm left with 2 other people protecting B from the whole enemy team, while you seemingly spawn at A.

The last paragraph happened yesterday. I was defending B with 2 friends, and then we just saw a ton of skulls appear at C. Followed by a wave of enemies heading towards us, and a stream of blues coming from A. We managed to get a few kills, got killed, but luckily won the game a few minutes later after managing to take it back.

Did a search and can't find any previous mention.

Has anyone else seen the underground rhib boat yet? My bro and I were on Kargh last night and got killed by a boat. On land. At flag C.

Buggering dipshit traceruler was the asshat doing it. :mad:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/49581586/2/222087828/

I would hate for this to become the new jihad jeep bullshit, grenades and rockets didn't kill the fucker. Especially on Kargh, it's easily my favourite map. I don't want to hate my favourite map.

Basically it was doing this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PrO49vfT1U]Battlefield 3: Boat Glitch on Kharg Island - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Opiate42

Might biggest bitch is I suck at the "You Can Be My Wingman Anytime" achievement. That part of the game is awesome but so far, out of 4 tries on easy, I haven't gotten it yet. It's still fun!

I run through this about 4 times! wondering why it hadnt popped, followed guides word for word. The i worked out what it was, i kept backing out shortly after the "last" fight, but you have actually got to wait until the last cut scene has finished! If only i had realised this the first time i had tried it!!!!!!!

Sniper rifles - such as the M89B (which shoots almost elephant caliber rounds!) - still is not a "one shot one kill" weapon. This is ridiculous!

I don't know how many of these "hit marks" (an invention by the gaming industry) I've already got. It's really frustrating if you're at a good spot, shooting at enemy players about 300m+ away and you only get kill assists of 90+..

Anyways, I think hit detection gets worse with every update..I mean how many shots I need sometimes even with the MK3A01 shotgun at 2-3 metres!

sorry that's most likely me....see I play to have fun, so having fun must be for noobs.

You know I play for fun too.

But the amount of people that dont have ANY idea what they're doing is too damn high.

This has nothing to do with k/d.. just please go for the objective and stop camping as a recon 300 yards away, doing absolutely nothing for the team.

You know I play for fun too.

But the amount of people that dont have ANY idea what they're doing is too damn high.

This has nothing to do with k/d.. just please go for the objective and stop camping as a recon 300 yards away, doing absolutely nothing for the team.

oh...well Im a medic....so I revive and throw med packs alot.

The amount of admin abuse! I hadn't played since before the rent-a-server patch a couple of months ago. I knew it would be frustrating but this shit is terrible

- admin kicking off all the good players on the other team to give his/her's a chance

- admin killing me just because I killed them

- admin team switching (which is far but annoying when you're on a good killstreak).

these are all issues brought up before but being new to the rent-a-server concept, I'm pretty disappointed. I wouldn't be so annoyed if I could actually report this to DICE so I could at least 'tell on them for being mean.'

oh...well Im a medic....so I revive and throw med packs alot.

Me too! That's pretty much how I play, get in the thick of things and throw lots of med-kits about. And revive people when they're still in the line of fire. D'oh! Big chunk of my score comes from revives & heals.

Oh, and I stay away from the flying vehicles. Wish there was a flight training offline mode, I suck at the helis & jets, but have no way to practise at them and get better without pissing other people off.

Oh, and I stay away from the flying vehicles. Wish there was a flight training offline mode, I suck at the helis & jets, but have no way to practise at them and get better without pissing other people off.

Why don't you jsut jump into an empty server with a friend to practice?

OT I really really hate gun master. I wouldn't mind playing it, but needing to get in the top 5 when your only an average player is rediculious. I can stay close to everyone but then once I get to the MK3A1 and spas, I fall far behind.

Me too! That's pretty much how I play, get in the thick of things and throw lots of med-kits about. And revive people when they're still in the line of fire. D'oh! Big chunk of my score comes from revives & heals.

dude....you are telling me.

The only thing for certain that happens when I get in a Jet or Helicopter is that I get real dizzy and I die. Im trying to learn how to fly somewhat straight so I can kamakazie into a tank.

This and the whole rent a server business. fuck it all.

Agreed! Really wish i could go back to before, now i'm wasting my precious afternoon off scrolling through (already filtered) servers to find a decent one, then being kicked for no reason, search again: find out they lied in the description and put in a game mode i dont like, back out and start the entire process again.... *sigh

I'm trying to get the team deathmatch medal, but I think I will have a breakdown before that happens, because teams I end up with are like this: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/50476178/2/214438384/

Granted, I didn't have my best game either. But you can't do that well when you are cursing at these idiots :D

Whyyyyy :D Squad deathmatch is a nightmare as well. But I'll keep trying

I'm trying to get the team deathmatch medal, but I think I will have a breakdown before that happens, because teams I end up with are like this: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/50476178/2/214438384/

Granted, I didn't have my best game either. But you can't do that well when you are cursing at these idiots :D

Whyyyyy :D Squad deathmatch is a nightmare as well. But I'll keep trying

I'd agree that Squad Deathmatch is a nightmare.

I'd agree that Squad Deathmatch is a nightmare.

And when I see a engineer on my squad I want to go kick that person in the ear. That is the most useless thing to have on squad deathmatch. And if you really want to be a sniper on these small CQ maps, at least use some other weapon than sniper rifle. Well this is just one of these things you need friends for :)