Unofficial 'HELP!' Thread

LazHimself

I've been getting stuck in this game on various parts, so I figured instead of making several threads, why not make one where anyone can post questions and tips? If this is out of line, apologies. Just figured it would be better than spamming different topics.

I am currently in the large room with one crank that lights up various lights around the room for a short period of time, near the end of the level where you first encounter the 'red weed'. I have gotten to the top, only to be grabbed and killed by the red weed. I've used the light to kill the vines and make a short cut, but still cannot pass the end. Am I missing something? Or is this game just insanely hard?

For that part the lights are completely useless they only stay on for about 10 seconds and it takes a good 45 seconds to get through the room. I found sticking to the lowest possible path then taking the middle way up going left then going along the top was the best path so red weeds dont start growing along the center and top before you even make it there and helps tangle alot of the weeds underneath. Use the axe to chop the weeds if you get stuck and run and jump alot. I died alot there too so just go as fast as you can and try not to get tangled i guess.

• 1 year later...