You guys know you can save your Helicopters?

IRONMAN

I tried searching the forum to see if this was posted, but nothing came across..so Sorry ahead of time.

Ok, so heres the deal.. I was curious if I could get a helicopter to land on the parking spaces outside of anyone of the homes you can acquire. Well, I managed to land it, but in the process, i broke off the back propeller & ripped apart the main rotor-blades (it was damaged just from random free flight trying to hit peds on the street lol..). I was about to quit the game, so i thought 'what if...'.

I grabbed a vehicle & pushed the remains of the copter onto the parking strip, went upstairs, saved game & quit. I just loaded it back up, & guess what.. Brand new Annihilator Helicopter sitting in my parking spot.

I know this isn't really anything useful since its not hard to get a copter, but hey, I thought those that didn't know would like to try it out. Hell, can sure be easier than having to go get one :woop:!

I tried searching the forum to see if this was posted, but nothing came across..so Sorry ahead of time.

Ok, so heres the deal.. I was curious if I could get a helicopter to land on the parking spaces outside of anyone of the homes you can acquire. Well, I managed to land it, but in the process, i broke off the back propeller & ripped apart the main rotor-blades (it was damaged just from random free flight trying to hit peds on the street lol..). I was about to quit the game, so i thought 'what if...'.

I grabbed a vehicle & pushed the remains of the copter onto the parking strip, went upstairs, saved game & quit. I just loaded it back up, & guess what.. Brand new Annihilator Helicopter sitting in my parking spot.

I know this isn't really anything useful since its not hard to get a copter, but hey, I thought those that didn't know would like to try it out. Hell, can sure be easier than having to go get one :woop:!

I did that cept I missed the parking spot landed in the middle of the road with a 4 star wanted rating and when i stepper out I got pwned.

p.s. I stepped out of the heli cuz it couldn't take off.)

I almost got it in.. you need to break the propellers off & then try to get it in. What I do is damage them till you hear the beeps, & then fly at the garage as fast as possible..usually it breaks & you glide right in. The only problem I had that stopped me, was when the garage door was closing.. (thats right, they actually started to close when i got the copter in).. It got stuck, so what im trying to do now is break the copter apart so i can push it in with a vehicle & it should repair as long as you don't go in with your car.

I managed that much but it closed with me & a taxi in..so it repaired the taxi & the copter disappeared..

whats a pay and spray? I wasent even aware such a place was in the game lol.

I did try to get a helicopter into steveis garage. It opened for me but when I flew it in it hit an invisible wall. Im not sure if it was my flying tho because I didnt do the best landing. I never bothered to try again.