Coveted missing off jobs list??

REHJR1974

ok after looking for an hour on the list of jobs created by rockstar games online it isn't in there?? odd. earlier it says that the cloud servers are down as well. so i restart my xbox and nothing. it still is missing. i am level 61 so i am sure it isn't my rank. i hope it will be back on tomorrow. anyone else having this glitch/cloud issue online? (i also only play invite only as if it matters.)

okay i called rockstar support and they said that after the update that some will be missing and to just find some friend that has it in their list and ask them to invite you?? talk about lazy support. and a company as a (A-) whole?? why don't they just fix the glitches in general as they said they would with this last update and leave the game list itself alone? all i gotta do now i guess is get invited and let the other person leave and can do the rest on my own as i can beat this mission. (obviously i can. since 36 to 61 i have)

okay i called rockstar support and they said that after the update that some will be missing and to just find some friend that has it in their list and ask them to invite you?? talk about lazy support. and a company as a (A-) whole?? why don't they just fix the glitches in general as they said they would with this last update and leave the game list itself alone? all i gotta do now i guess is get invited and let the other person leave and can do the rest on my own as i can beat this mission. (obviously i can. since 36 to 61 i have)

Trust me, if you look at the latest patch notes. R* are working hard behind the scenes. Damn, I hate defending them, but it's true.

• 2 weeks later...

YOU CAN LOCK THIS NOW . i moved on to rooftop rumble. not only is it much faster. it pays more. kinda like trading in a pinto (old 4 banger car) for a new SHELBY mustang..there is NO comparing. (even vipers have trouble keeping up :D )

Edited by REHJR1974
MOVED ON.