Cheat Codes

Enter the following codes at the title screen for the desired effect.

• DOWN, UP, RIGHT, DOWN, UP, RIGHT, DOWN, UP, RIGHT, RIGHT, RIGHT - Survival Horror/Zombie Mode
  • UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, UP, UP, UP, UP - Convert all money to animals (a Sonic 3 reference?)
  • A, B, A, B, A, B, B - Enables 'Blood Mode'
  • DOWN, RIGHT TRIGGER, UP, LEFT TRIGGER, Y, B - Play as the same character
  • X, X, X, A, B, A, Y - Use Scott's Heart Sword from the comic

Enter in the following codes on the pause menu / status page on the overworld for the desired effect.

• LEFT TRIGGER, LEFT TRIGGER, RIGHT TRIGGER, RIGHT TRIGGER, LEFT TRIGGER, LEFT TRIGGER, LEFT TRIGGER, R1, RIGHT TRIGGER, RIGHT TRIGGER, LEFT TRIGGER, RIGHT TRIGGER - Sound Check Bonus Level

Cheat: Infinite Money, Experience

You need two controllers for this cheat and you need to beat the first Evil Ex. Begin Story Mode and play as the character you want the money to go to. Use the second remote to have a guest join (and have the guest be someone with some money). Go into a store and have the guest give the main player all the money. Press start and return to map (exit doesn't autosave). Exit the game. Now, player one has all of the guest player's money, and the game doesn't save guest's stats so guest has money too. After you have some money go and pay Scott's late fees and the video will level you up quick.

Unlockable: Characters

Perform the following actions to unlock additional characters.

• Nega-Scott - Beat the game with all four characters to unlock Nega-Scott
  • Mr. Chau - To unlock Mr. Chau as a playable character, defeat him when he appears randomly on the world map. You may not enter any other levels, or he will disappear.

Unlockable: Video Rewards

If you pay off your massive fine at the video store ($500), you can purchase the following items for $4.95.

• The Mystical Head - 1-Up
  • Seven Shaolin Masters - +100 XP, +10 DEF, +10 SPD, +10 WP, +10 STR
  • Alien VS T-Rex - +20 SPD, +20 STR
  • Alone and Disturbed - +1500 XP
  • I Love Your Boyfriend - +320 XP, +15 DEF, +15 WP

Do these affect achievements?
No, it's just some cheats that will change some things, an the zombie mode AKA survival mode is a mode you (porbably) have to enter to obtain it, i dont know,

but i cant wait for 25TH BABY! 3 days to go! :D

EDIT:

also "blod mode" will obisouly add gore to the game haha :D

Edited by N3xus Gam3r

They arn't ment to stop achievements, though The Power of Love (aka: "sword from the comic") is ment to make the game super easy, specially when combined with the money cheat and paying off the video fines then maxing stats.

Ack, I think the cheats are going to make the achievements too easy! :(

How is it easier?

is'nt mostly of it, just camoes?

How is it easier?

is'nt mostly of it, just camoes?

From what I've read (on message boards, not in the comics! lol, though if you also take into account the comic) the power of love is a powerful melee weapon that really makes things easy!

[spoiler=test]Which is why it's only available in the game (withhout cheating) for the final boss fight! O_O

Though, I've not played the game yet, so people may just be over exaggerating! :S

From the shops you can buy items that put you level/skills/HP/Special Power up, the most cost effective way is via paying off your large Video rental fine, using the money 'cheat' and then you can max all your skills/level/etc.

Bah. Just don't use them if you want a challenge!

That's easy to say, harder to do! ;P

I'd need the will of a Buddist Monk to not cheat for a few of the achievements! (I don't mind too much, when I can play the game and get the achievents on my alt/guest account at a later day without cheating Lol, it's just the temptation to cheat for a mess around is too strong)!

I think you have to use the cheat code, 'cause they show the code in this trailer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dixb_55Tu2s]YouTube- Scott pilgrim vs. the world video game zombies trailer game trailers pc ps3 xbox wii console.mp4[/ame]

Just a note, zombie code doenst work, same for blood mode and converting things into animals :/

Rest i fine

I tried the Zombie code and the blood code and they both work fine. Haven't tried the animals one yet.

Cheat: Infinite Money, Experience

You need two controllers for this cheat and you need to beat the first Evil Ex. Begin Story Mode and play as the character you want the money to go to. Use the second remote to have a guest join (and have the guest be someone with some money). Go into a store and have the guest give the main player all the money. Press start and return to map (exit doesn't autosave). Exit the game. Now, player one has all of the guest player's money, and the game doesn't save guest's stats so guest has money too. After you have some money go and pay Scott's late fees and the video will level you up quick.

Has anyone tested this out yet to see if it works on the 360 version?