Anyone unlock Warchief yet? *Unlock all soldiers in multiplayer*

daevv

We released new game servers which fixed the glitched achievements:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=396210

Well, global warfighter is unlocked for me, and i am close to complete 50000 xp each class and now, at level 63, I have to take the pin for 14 weapons....I hope that all the cheevos are fixed, because the problem with the swedish spec ops for me is the same, everytime is the soldier Iunlock at next level....this thing makes me worried.....

EDIT: also back in the fight cheevo is fixed, I've just unlocked it....

Edited by VIII OLFIO 81

Well, global warfighter is unlocked for me, and i am close to complete 50000 xp each class and now, at level 63, I have to take the pin for 14 weapons....I hope that all the cheevos are fixed, because the problem with the swedish spec ops for me is the same, everytime is the soldier Iunlock at next level....this thing makes me worried.....

I quote my self.......FINALLY I've reached the level 70 (741000 points) and the warchief cheevo is unlocked, and also i finished all 20 kills with the primary weapons and the achievement popped.

So for everybody: the achievement glitches are fixed.

What Battlelog shows (that the SOG isn't reachable) is a website bug which they are working on and doesn't affect the game or achievement.

Glad you got the achievement.

• 2 weeks later...